Ever get cucked on your bday or anniversary?

Has your wife ever cucked you on a special date you all would normally share together? Like your birthday or wedding anniversary etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Whew.

Only every year for like the past 18 years. Anniversary it’s always me in chastity watching her get dicked down good and filled with cum by black cock…usually we invite a black guest of honor with us to a very high end restaurant then retire to a high end hotel to watch them fuck deep into the night.

Birthdays, traditionally that was a day before we entered this lifestyle were all day, any time of the day, i could ask for a blowjob and she’d suck my dick on the spot until i came. Now, every year on my birthday, we go out for dinner and drinks with a lucky black guest usually and i end up watching her suck one or two black cocks that day to completion, again me in chastity…she has let me take her to dinner just her and i on my birthday so I could watch her in action in a hotel bar pick up a black man, take him to his vehicle in the parking garage and suck his cock….usually having him film it not telling him why and always showing the camera the cum after he nutted in her mouth…….and since i mentioned many years ago one time when she had me really, really horned up talking about black cock and getting me all in a horny frenzy… one freaking time, that i wish she would only suck black cocks going forward and she asked me, what about yours and i said, oh no, i want that mouth to only ever be wrapped around black cocks……..she from that day never sucked my cock again and she does suck a lot of cock since that moment, only black cocks. I have teased her recently I’d never want to watch a white dick fuck her but i told her it would be kinda hot if she sent me a video of her sucking a white dick and letting him cum all over her face but it being one of my close friends and him thinking she’s cheating and I’d never know so she had a devilish smile and told me, you know quiet a few of your good friends always flirt with me, be careful again what you wish for. I told her, you got the green light but I’m not interested in watching or seeing them fuck her, i only enjoy watching black cock fuck her, white dicks do nothing for me but the mental thought of a friend getting his cock sucked by her and cumming on her face is hot so long as he doesn’t know i know. She’s like, I’ll have to figure out a reason to tell him I’m recording it but she’s like, I’m crafty, I’ll come up with something. I’m sure out of the blue one day she’s going to send me a video of a white dick being sucked and cumming on her face and ask me, guess which one of your good friends just gave me his nut? She thinks it’s hot too sucking them off now and then with them thinking no one knows but little do they know, I do and watch the videos.

My wife and I live in our 3rd duplex. It's a stack duplex and we rented the upper level to a buddy of ours, he has a wife and a kid. My wife and him had been intimate during their stay and he knows I know of their relationship and enjoy it very much. I have so many stories of them but I'll share this one instead.
On my birthday, we had a gathering with a few of our friends and they came down to celebrate with us. Afterwards around 9pm, everyone left, leaving just us five (Me, my wife, my buddy, his wife and kid). My wife and buddy got a little touchy whenever my buddy's wife wasn't looking which made me excited. My wife had on a sexy white ruffle lace mini-skirt, she brought me to our room and took off her panty, saying she wanted to have sex with my buddy while his wife was here. I was so arouse hearing her say that because this was the first time ever!
My wife ask my buddy's wife if she could help her in the kitchen. Their kid was in the guest room with the door open and playing with his toys in a gated area. After some time, my wife came in with some drinks while my buddy's wife was still in the kitchen. I could see that my wife had pulled up her mini-skirt, she stood in front of my buddy and leaned down to the coffee table to give us our drinks and in doing so, flashed my buddy with her glorious privates right next to his face! He was red face and looked at me as if to say, "You guys are crazy!" and I just winked as I got a hard on witnessing it. She then went back into the kitchen and return minutes later with some snacks and did the same thing, flashing her privates in front of my buddy's face. He got brave this time and grabbed her ass and started ravaging her cunt and asshole with his tongue. I watch as my wife closed her eyes and bit her lip trying not to moan in pleasure. I wanted to keep watching but calmed myself down and went into the kitchen to distract my buddy's wife. We were talking for a good 10 minutes or so until my wife and buddy including his kid, joined us in the kitchen.
I could tell my wife was really horny and wanted his cock badly. My buddy told his wife that she should go home with their kid, their kid was getting fussy and that my buddy would follow up soon. His reason was that I wanted him to take a look at my PC. I backed him up and ask his wife for my buddy to stay for a bit, she was ok with it. My buddy and wife went back into the livingroom after saying bye. She didn't think much of it as we were all friends. I thanked her for coming as I walked her out into the foyer and watched her go up the stairs to their house.
When I closed the door and locked it, I immediately heard clapping noises along with faint grunting and moaning. I was starstruck! They started fucking the minute they went back into the livingroom while his wife was still here! And once they heard the door close, they stop holding back and fucked louder as if to lure me in their direction. They could have been caught if his wife had made the multiple choices to stay or come back!
I was so hard from that realization! I rushed into the living room, seeing my wife was laid on the couch, her shirt and skirt on her waist exposing her perfect body, her perky breast and tight cunt. She had one leg wrapped around my buddy's leg while the other was held up by my buddy to reveal her wet pussy for his cock to enter in and out of her. My buddy partially had his shirt and pants on, uncovering his waist to his legs. He was fucking her like a madman, pushing in and out with such *******!
When I talk to them they never look my way, they always have their eyes locked on each other, I see it as if I was their conscience encouraging their affair. I told them that they were crazy for fucking when his wife was still here while making my way to the couch next to theirs, unzipping my pants and stroking my hardened cock. My buddy, without looking my way, blamed my wife for being such a "cock tease". My wife giggled and said how fun it was to mess with him. I told my buddy that my wife was a whore and needed to be punished as I ferociously stroke my cock. He agreed and started to fuck her faster. My wife was cumming and was holding her screams in. I then persist as something came over me. I told my buddy that she needed a bigger punishment, that he needed to cum inside her and get her pregnant. My wife's mouth was open as she gasp, "What!?"
I continued to encourage my buddy to impregnate my wife. I told him to tell my wife that he was gonna impregnate her. He was still fucking her but his mind paused for a second and then answered saying, "Yea... I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna cum inside you... I'm gonna impregnate you!" He position my wife underneath him and spreading her legs wider, his face next to her face, eyes locked. Music to my ears as he just kept repeating those words over to my wife. She had the look of shock and knowing there was nothing she can do, told him to "do it... cum inside her". After hearing that I was about to explode but I wanted to see them climax first before I did. Fortunately, within seconds they did, my buddy yelled he was cumming inside her as he grunts with every thrust deep inside her cunt! My wife buried her face into the pillow, unleashing her scream of pleasure and squirting all over his cock! I too came hard, but not wanting the carpet to be stained, came in pools on my hand as I witness my wife and her lover make love. My buddy turned to me and ask me if I thought they (his semen) made it, I told him, "I sure hope so." We laid there for what felt like 5 minutes, they were pecking softly at eachother and soon the sexual episode left us. He took a quick shower as I kissed my wife and told her how wonderful she was. She smiled with delight and drifted off to sleep, exhausted. I cleaned myself up in the kitchen. My buddy came by, thanked me for the party and wished me a happy birthday. I shook his hand firmly and gave him a hug. "My pleasure." I said and thanked him for the show. "Anytime" he said as he left to his wife and kid upstairs.

Has your wife ever cucked you on a special date you all would normally share together? Like your birthday or wedding anniversary etc.
Yes, happened at my last Birthday with our BBC Bull. She took him the first time bareback and he shot his load inside of her. Then I ate her used pussy out, licked her and fucked her afterwards. And it was the best gift she could give me 🤩

Last edited:
So my wife hasn’t yet slept with another man. On our wedding night and honeymoon, we only used her toys. And since we’ve been married I don’t think I’ve ever been in her on a birthday (hers or mine) or anniversary. I asked her on vacation one time the day after her birthday and she said “what, is this your birthday or mine?” And then she denied me access to her, I still took care of her with my hand and mouth tho. Same on my bday, she told me I couldn’t be in her but she jerked me off after I took good care of her pussy

Our wedding anniversary was so hot. Hubby organized a young 19 year old bbc. Hubby booked a hotel room. It was planned that we would go out to have dinner first and then the bbc would be waiting for me in the hotel room. But he came into the room before I was putting on my make-up. I was still in lingerie heels and stockings. Suddenly he was standing in front of me, I could see the big bulge in his pants, that made me so fuckin horny. that I take off his pants. His cock was at least 10 inches. I told him to put it in and fuck me, but his big black cock was too big and didn't fit. So I made his bbc really wet first by giving him a deepthroat and sloppy blowjob with a lot of spit. Then he fucked me from behind and cum in my pussy. Then I went to dinner with my husband. After dinner, the bbc waited for me in the room again and fucked me the whole night. He came again in my pussy. I've never had such a big black cock, or I have seen anyone cum so many times.

Our wedding anniversary was so hot. Hubby organized a young 19 year old bbc. Hubby booked a hotel room. It was planned that we would go out to have dinner first and then the bbc would be waiting for me in the hotel room. But he came into the room before I was putting on my make-up. I was still in lingerie heels and stockings. Suddenly he was standing in front of me, I could see the big bulge in his pants, that made me so fuckin horny. that I take off his pants. His cock was at least 10 inches. I told him to put it in and fuck me, but his big black cock was too big and didn't fit. So I made his bbc really wet first by giving him a deepthroat and sloppy blowjob with a lot of spit. Then he fucked me from behind and cum in my pussy. Then I went to dinner with my husband. After dinner, the bbc waited for me in the room again and fucked me the whole night. He came again in my pussy. I've never had such a big black cock, or I have seen anyone cum so many times.
That’s so hot you went to dinner with the young BBC’s load all warm inside you love it when my wife does that to me

Young bbcs are the best for hot cumming and quick recharge

During her affair, my wife did fuck her boyfriend in his car on my birthday. She didn't confirm this to me until a few years later, though I suspected it at the time.

That birthday, instead of sex I got a half hearted blow job that finished on my stomach. Then she basically tossed me a towel, brushed her teeth and went to bed.

Last edited:
Back