Votes: 117 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Yes cause my cuckoldress made me?

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • To scared to admit it

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
The only time I wore Her panties (I have my own) was on a night the three of us went out to a restaurant. On the way they had sex in the back seat. We got to the restaurant and She went to the bathroom, came back and handed me Her panties telling me to go in the bathroom, put those cummy panties on and give Her mine. Wore Her soiled panties all through dinner.

I’ve been wearing panties 24/7 for about 7 years now. And off and on my entire life.

But even when I first started wearing them I never wore anyone else’s. The thought of wearing MY panties has always been exciting for me. But the thought of wearing somebody else’s has always kind of turned me off.

But the internet post about men in panties seems to confirm I’m the minority, and the bulk of panty clad men/sissies prefer to wear their gf’s, or their wife’s or sometimes others.

Anyway, it’s not important guess as long as the panties aren’t stolen. Just thought I’d share. Happy panty wearing!

I don't, my wife wouldn't let me wear her expensive ones for fear of ruining them, so she has bought me cheaper/ trashier ones for when I feel the need. Don't do it as much as I get older and no longer have privacy in the house, but god I used to love staying at home on a Saturday afternoon, dressing up having some marathon all day/ all night sissy wank sessions.

Back