Who Picks the Bull?

The time shall soon come when the bulls will be the ones choosing and taking white women (or all women) with no questions asked. We all should be striving for a new world order where black dicks like mine reign supreme. When this happens, couples and singles will be begging for BBC, but sadly some of you will be turned away or will be ****** to wait in a very long line.

Hope you like this one. My wi says that is her right to decide who she has sex with but I do have the right to say how much sex she has. That being said the guy she is having sex with this weekend I set her up with

Hope you like this one. My wi says that is her right to decide who she has sex with but I do have the right to say how much sex she has. That being said the guy she is having sex with this weekend I set her up with

Love it when a hot wife knows how to lay down the law for hubby to follow!

This question is for the hubbies, hot wives and couples in here: Whom amongst you initiates the move on selecting the black bull you want for the Mrs? Is it you who usually makes the choice, or do you prefer leaving it in the hands of the wife to choose which stud she wants and whatever sex experience she wants done to her?
It is me most of the time but she got her regulars that fuck her

Back