Who Picks the Bull?

look at in her face ,black men are the only ones who can sexually satisfy our white wives.
Thats the way to treat a white slut, ROUGH, pull their hair pinch their tits, drive that huge cock hard, deep into their slut bellies. Drop a masssive load into their fertile wombs, and hey another fully trained white whore.

Of messing her up: turning her from being a once respeectable white woman into something she never thought she would be but had always dreamed about. Of her becoming a new woman, wanting and ever in need of a black man in her life. One she'll remain loyal to and will do whatever she knows has to be done to keep him.

it was her fantasy but now its her dream ,and i m sure that my wife will know how to be done to keep her black lover

Thats the way to treat a white slut, ROUGH, pull their hair pinch their tits, drive that huge cock hard, deep into their slut bellies. Drop a masssive load into their fertile wombs, and hey another fully trained white whore.

I disagree I dont like degrading rough stuff u dont need to love me but I dont want u to hurt me u know,,,, mabie I am just scared a little or a lot...

Back