Who Picks the Bull?

It varies. Sometimes I have made the suggestion of guys for her to fuck and she agrees and other times she finds them on her own through regular life experiences (work, friends of friends, new people we meet at party, etc.).

My wife went with 14 black guys off Facebook last summer before choosing her bull. She then met a young, strong, big dicked black guy and started seeing him regularly. He stopped her meeting other guys he wanted her exclusively. I'm really happy with this and he's made it clear he only doing it for sex and no chance of splitting us up. He made her have the Queen of Spades tattoo on her pussy and 'property of (his name)' under it. When she comes back from seeing him, she is usually to fucked to do anything but when we do, it's fantastic.
Let's see the tattoo

Whenever my past girlfriends and I would be up for getting another guy in the bedroom, we would go on websites or bars/clubs. If it was from a website, we would get to know them a bit and talk over phone. Then we would meet up at a bar or restaurant. If everyone was happy, then we would go back to our place. When it came to picking the guy, it was both of us, but in the end she had the final say since she would be the one fucking the guy.

I usually pick the bulls, however my husband has picked a few over the years and I will fuck anyone he wants.

This question is for the hubbies, hot wives and couples in here: Whom amongst you initiates the move on selecting the black bull you want for the Mrs? Is it you who usually makes the choice, or do you prefer leaving it in the hands of the wife to choose which stud she wants and whatever sex experience she wants done to her?

My husband and me have told our story thousand of times here.
Our experience was natural, not ******.
I had been into a relationship with a black guy 8 years older than me for almos 5 years. At first all was great: sex, holidays, fun...but over the years our relationshio began to go bad. He was more interested in his family than me. Moreover he had an edipic problem.
We broke up and reconciled over and over again. By those days I had met Ricky, a coworker. My ex boyfriend, Rick and me worked together for almost one year.
I began to feel interested in Rick but I couldn't start a new relationship until I broke up with my boyfriend. I didn't know what must I do. With my ex sex was great but that was all. I really loved him, but our relationship was wrong.
Rick and me become into good friends. I used to tell him about my relationship, even I talked with him about sex.
He usually asked me a lot of questions about my sex experiences with my ex. I noticed that my tales turned him on a lot.
During some time my boyfriend and me were separated, I looked for Rick and we kissed. We started going to bars for drinks but when my ex came to me again, we reconciled.
Rick asked me if we had fucked during our reconciliation and I said yes. At first he turned angry but few minutes later he came to me and asked if I had enjoyed fucking with my ex again.
This situation repeated one more time.
Finally I broke up definitely with my ex, then Rick and me began a new relationship together.
Then Rick already knew almost evey details about my sexual life with my ex.
The first night Rick and me were going to have sex, something was changed with him. In the right moment we were going to fuck, he told me that he felt a great pleasure putting his dick in the same pussy where a black guy had put his "wonderful black cock" during almost 5 years.
My ex and me had been fucking two weeks before that night and I didn't know he had infected me with some kind of inoffensive fungus. Rick and me began to feel an itching sensation over our genitals some days later and we had to take some pills for that.
Rick felt proud of that. He said that he could feel my ex black boyfriend touch over his dick.
We continued having sex when we felt better.
Rick had less sex experience than my ex, so I found some difficulties at time to get orgasm with him. Ricky was able to make me cum but get an orgasm took me several minutes.
Onces he asked me about it and I told him the truth. I told him that with my ex I just needed one or two minutes fucking to reach an orgasm.
For my surprise he didn't feel angry but excited! He asked me some more questions about what was my ex did when we were going to have sex.
One month later Rick and me spent two weeks on a beach for holidays. That time was great because Rick had turned better in sex. We used to fuck often. But at the same time he began to asked me for my ex again.
Rick said that he would have enjoyed a lot watching me fucking with my ex.
During more than 10 years of relationship Rick begged me a lot of times to call my ex.
At 2008 our sexual life turned rutine. We had sex just a little. 4 years later Rick told me that he had watched my ex's profile on the web and he was going to contact him.
I was not sure. But once again Rick begged me to call him and finally I did it.

I am not allowed to pick out the bath towels so picking the black guy is her call the one she has seen for years before she met me.

When it comes to making the choice on the bull, what criteria(s) does you or your wife usually pick out to help make her choice perfect?

It's a mutual decision. A Bulls appearance is the first ting that catches our eye, hubby will ask what I think and I'll give my opinion. Now if a Bull approaches us then he obviously has an interest in me, that changes everything, I just can't resist a Dominant Take Charge Black who knows what he wants :happy:.

Back