Who Picks the Bull?

Both,but I search the web etc,and always prefer black men who are 8 inch plus and experienced.As for me the hubby the bigger his cock the more I enjoy it and feel inferior.

Both,but I search the web etc,and always prefer black men who are 8 inch plus and experienced.As for me the hubby the bigger his cock the more I enjoy it and feel inferior.

Do you intend on meeting any of such men while in here?

My experience its the guy. Most have been pretty cool and upfront with what they want to see happen. If some of them want to clean her and me thats great. I like taking charge and controlling them both when they tell me.

usually no. because we are new at this lifestyle and there is no BBC in our area.
just one time i was tied under the bed when she came to room with her lover.

Tell me what area are you guys staying at that doesn't have any black men?

0004b1c5-2e81-0383-17e0-ed9cb07eff90_110.jpg
My Husband/Dom.... as i am submissive to Him, but He knows what I like & has yet to disappoint. He says that I am a BlackCock magnet, & we are very discriminating...
0004b242-c381-e95a-c813-bb165ce9cbcb_110.jpg

If and when it should ever happen, my Wife has total say so over who she decides to share her body with.
This is in accordance with our previously agreed upon criteria of safe sex practices until STI testing, which also apply to anyone she decides to have me service.

This question is for the hubbies, hot wives and couples in here: Whom amongst you initiates the move on selecting the black bull you want for the Mrs? Is it you who usually makes the choice, or do you prefer leaving it in the hands of the wife to choose which stud she wants and whatever sex experience she wants done to her?
i want my wife to choose. the pleasure is all about her so i want it to be with who she wants. She likes him, i love there sex.

i want my wife to choose. the pleasure is all about her so i want it to be with who she wants. She likes him, i love there sex.

There's a reason why your vote might count. Yes, it might be about her having sex, but most times its more than that.

We do it together. Hubby screens and weeds out the douchbags and guys who wont follow the rules or are not up to par. After that I engage them and see where it goes. Has to be a two way effort for us as we both have to be comfortable and a lady gets tired weeding through the BS with the guys out there. Ultimately I decide who I fuck or not though.

I have the ultimate say in whom I want to enjoy a relationship or sexual interlude with. It depends on the site as far as who makes it to the decision process. There are sites that my husband signs up for and other I sign up for. If he signed up, he looks and tells me when there are guys I may potentially like. I usually do a quick search of the site when I first jump on it but since he found it, it's his job to monitor it. If I sign up, I actively seek out my own men and just let him know when I've found someone.

Back