Who Picks the Bull?

yea she does..!! she cleans herself very well and doesnt let me touch her at all... she goes and buys really nice sexy dresses and lingerie... says she wants to look her best... and well i only point the guy out...shes the one who goes and does the teasing and talking...all i do is watch

yea she does..!! she cleans herself very well and doesnt let me touch her at all... she goes and buys really nice sexy dresses and lingerie... says she wants to look her best... and well i only point the guy out...shes the one who goes and does the teasing and talking...all i do is watch

Sounds very erotic. Do you by any chance have any snapshots of her here?

Do you head to a motel of home with the Black man?

She can come by me and tease me! Email me at ynotlouis@aol.com

This question is for the hubbies, hot wives and couples in here: Whom amongst you initiates the move on selecting the black bull you want for the Mrs? Is it you who usually makes the choice, or do you prefer leaving it in the hands of the wife to choose which stud she wants and whatever sex experience she wants done to her?

Usually i do the first selection, but she makes the final choice

Back