Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A couple of times, ive come home with a guy i met in a club and we go to my room and strip off. Only to find that unfortunately for him he just doesnt have the dick for it. Im left disappointed, he is left embarrassed and the whole night is left ruined. Its so amazing to see so many smaller dicked men just accepting that pussy isnt for them. You can still be great husbands and even best friends to us girls, just leave the fucking to men who can.

Love you all! xx
I'm black with a small dick.... I would love to eat ur pussy nd clean ur ass

My ass became my Bull's pussy if he instructs it, or my mouth. He's in charge. I don't get to cum unless I get my ass fucked and love it so much I cum in my cage.

I will be turning 28 this September 17th, and I'm still a virgin. Not only am I completely pussy-free, but I have never even touched a woman's breasts or buttocks.

While I would still love to find a girlfriend, part of me fantasizes about us jumping straight into a cuckolding relationship and keeping me denied.

Yes! It's the way things are supposed to be! Whitebois have to accept that BLACK MEN have rights to white wives and white girlfriends, ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN, that includes whitebois too!!! The biggest pussies of ALL!!! It's a white woman's responsibility to deny their white husbands and white boyfreinds access to her pussy, so that it isn't tainted for the BLACK MEN that own it!!! ALL white pussy should ONLY have BIG BLACK COCKS inside them... EXCLUSIVELY!!! That includes whitebois, because we too belong on the OTHER end of the DICK... you know... the "girl" end!!! ALL white bodies should be penetrated by BIG BLACK COCK, and nothing else!!! ... EVER!!!
True

The "men" in this thread are brainwashed. This is far pass being a beta male, you all need to take a look in the mirror. You're married to wonderful women, yet willingly accept and provoke them to deny you sex. The level of confidence is what is making your life partners choose to explore this lifestyle and be with other men.

The old saying "For every beautiful woman, there is someone tired of having sex with her." Well in this case it's the opposite, your actions have encouraged and enforced your wives to not want to be sexually attracted to you and sleep with you.

I will be turning 28 this September 17th, and I'm still a virgin. Not only am I completely pussy-free, but I have never even touched a woman's breasts or buttocks.

While I would still love to find a girlfriend, part of me fantasizes about us jumping straight into a cuckolding relationship and keeping me denied.
I hope you find someone who can support you in living this lifestyle as you support her in sex with black men.

Back