Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I long to be but she has trouble letting go believe it or not .
I can’t understand please explain why you long to not fuck your wife. This topic has definitely lessened by desire to have my wife give it a try there’s something wrong with any man who thinks he owns another mans wife’s pussy and even more pathetic is a husband who allows himself to be emasculated

I can’t understand please explain why you long to not fuck your wife. This topic has definitely lessened by desire to have my wife give it a try there’s something wrong with any man who thinks he owns another mans wife’s pussy and even more pathetic is a husband who allows himself to be emasculated
It's not emasculation it's a mental need to be denied and to accept it as I get a buzz from being the opposite of my bombastic everyday persona . Mental self flagelation if you like.

Sorry but I think your wife has more sense than you. I love my wife and was pursuing this because she has been a great wife and thought maybe she’d enjoy something new, but reading these comments which in the real world are nonsense, has pretty much changed my mind. No other man is going to take control of my wife and I certainly would never stop making love to her and you see that’s the difference, the bull would be sex not love

Exactly as it is for us , we have been active swingers for 3 yrs and she meets mostly on her own now with my full consent . As for the line between sex and love it is a solid thick line with no blurred edges for us both. She loves the freedom she has to do as she wishes and I love the anticipation of her return and subsequent regaling of her night/ day

Exactly as it is for us , we have been active swingers for 3 yrs and she meets mostly on her own now with my full consent . As for the line between sex and love it is a solid thick line with no blurred edges for us both. She loves the freedom she has to do as she wishes and I love the anticipation of her return and subsequent regaling of her night/ day

Yet you don’t want to make love to her so basically you want to live like brother and sister. Enjoy my friend definitely not for me. We have friends who are swingers but at the end of the day she is his wife and though they enjoy swinging, they still have a very active sex life within their marriage, but I thank you again for helping me realize it’s not what my wife and I want. I was pushing her to try I won’t be pushing anymore.

Yet you don’t want to make love to her so basically you want to live like brother and sister. Enjoy my friend definitely not for me. We have friends who are swingers but at the end of the day she is his wife and though they enjoy swinging, they still have a very active sex life within their marriage, but I thank you again for helping me realize it’s not what my wife and I want. I was pushing her to try I won’t be pushing anymore.
So do we at the moment , and our love is stronger than ever . I get the feeling you have not been honest with yourself and in reality never wanted to share her . You may be in a strong relationship and I hope you are . But this life of involving others sexually is not for everyone and unless you feel 100% comfortable with each other doing this then I would say it's best to leave it be and just enjoy your wife .

So do we at the moment , and our love is stronger than ever . I get the feeling you have not been honest with yourself and in reality never wanted to share her . You may be in a strong relationship and I hope you are . But this life of involving others sexually is not for everyone and unless you feel 100% comfortable with each other doing this then I would say it's best to leave it be and just enjoy your wife .
I’ve been totally honest believe me but sharing is one thing you’re not sharing you’ve pretty much left her to other men if you think that’s ok more power to you. Involving others sexually is one thing,doing it and taking myself out of the equation sexually is another. Like I said whatever floats your boat, but I think you’re actually the one who’s not being totally honest with himself. We are never going to agree so good luck to you my friend

I’ve been totally honest believe me but sharing is one thing you’re not sharing you’ve pretty much left her to other men if you think that’s ok more power to you. Involving others sexually is one thing,doing it and taking that’s probably why you’re love is stronger than evermyself out of the equation sexually is another. Like I said whatever floats your boat, but I think you’re actually the one who’s not being totally honest with himself. We are never going to agree so good luck to you my friend
Just read your post back and if I read it right than it says you and your wife still have an active sex life with each other, if’s that’s the case then ever.

I’ve been totally honest believe me but sharing is one thing you’re not sharing you’ve pretty much left her to other men if you think that’s ok more power to you. Involving others sexually is one thing,doing it and taking myself out of the equation sexually is another. Like I said whatever floats your boat, but I think you’re actually the one who’s not being totally honest with himself. We are never going to agree so good luck to you my friend
And to you my friend

And to you my friend
Unfortunately it all doesn’t matter anyway we had a serious conversation last night and she has absolutely no interest in a bull. The only thing she’ll consider is swinging with another couple hasn’t said yes but will think about it. Oh well

Unfortunately it all doesn’t matter anyway we had a serious conversation last night and she has absolutely no interest in a bull. The only thing she’ll consider is swinging with another couple hasn’t said yes but will think about it. Oh well
Good luck , swinging is great fun and can be very chilled with the right people. Hope you both have a great adventure a d enjoy the journey.

Good luck , swinging is great fun and can be very chilled with the right people. Hope you both have a great adventure a d enjoy the journey.
You to my friend and I hope I didn’t come off sounding too judgmental , you apparently are living your dream so more power to you.

You to my friend and I hope I didn’t come off sounding too judgmental , you apparently are living your dream so more power to you.
Thanks for your honest opinion. No hassle my friend. we are on separate paths but ultimately heading towards the goal of making the women in our lives as happy as possible and as such being the best husbands we can be ( albeit in the most opposite ways lol)

Thanks for your honest opinion. No hassle my friend. we are on separate paths but ultimately heading towards the goal of making the women in our lives as happy as possible and as such being the best husbands we can be ( albeit in the most opposite ways lol)
That’s true so we have common ground and always remember happy wife happy life

Back