Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never thought of it that way from a cuck's perspective.
If you ask any white wife, and expect an honest answer, if she has ever thought about being with a black man. Her answer will be "YES." We Our white wives have been starving for for sex with the black man. She knows that if and when she is able to be with a BBC, it will be all over. The saying "Once you go Black, you'll never go back," is true to the white wife.

If you ask any white wife, and expect an honest answer, if she has ever thought about being with a black man. Her answer will be "YES." We Our white wives have been starving for for sex with the black man. She knows that if and when she is able to be with a BBC, it will be all over. The saying "Once you go Black, you'll never go back," is true to the white wife.
Love being pussy free!!

ALL whitebois should be pussy-free!!!

All pussy belongs to BIG BLACK COCK...which includes whitebois, the biggest pussies of all!!!
Im 35 and have been with my wife 9 years. We have never had sex, I have never before. So... technically...
are you for real do you people really believe this stuff. I would love to share my wife and thats it we will continue to have sex. I really hope you guys are just role playing if not please don't call yourselves men

Back