Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think some women have a real dark side sexually and I think Michael would agree that at times I am especially cruel and inventive. I never thought locking him up would be a turn on but it was shocking to me how hot it was. I think every woman should try this with their man regardless of a cuckold lifestyle. You.are able to wrap a man around your little finger and to orgasm, he will.essentially worship you.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Its incredible how appealing this kind of lifestyle is to me. I have no idea why but I desperately want to be locked up and ****** to serve. Its like a primal instinct.

being caged helped me understand that my dick is not for pussy. I would rather eat a used pussy, I am good at that! My dick only brings disappointment.
I am not caged my wife says she wanted to train me so I do as told and not have to worry about me cuming unless I get permission. I took me time to not cum without permission, but it was all worth it, im not going to do anything without her permission now, trained now to obeah completely.

Yesterday marked roughly my 2 year pussy free anniversary and the wife and I had a talk about it.

She made it really clear that she's been loving our arrangement and I told her I felt the same as well so we've decided to continue it indefinitely.

We are both so much happier without me dissapointing her with my little dick

She trains you well. Good cuck
She didn't exercise as much control at first, but she has gradually grown more strict and teasing -- something I've encouraged. At this point, one of our rules is that the ONLY thing I can ask regarding my chastity is for her to lock me up (she doesn't do it all the time). I cannot ask for it to come off. That is entirely up to her.

I will be 4 months pussyfree in December 29.
I don't know about the other cuckold time to forget what pussy fells like but for me, now, I just don't remember anymore. Probably because in the last year before my pussyfree time I only had pussy maybe a dozen times.

I fuck my wife almost every day she loves my cock but when she has bbc it’s another level of love! She can have as much bbc as she wants as long as I get some pussy to! But she wants to lock me up for “fun” so anything is possible! I love her and will do anything she wants, so if she finds a bull that she wants to cut me off I’ll accept my fate. But until that time I’ll get as much of her amazing pussy as I can!!

She didn't exercise as much control at first, but she has gradually grown more strict and teasing -- something I've encouraged. At this point, one of our rules is that the ONLY thing I can ask regarding my chastity is for her to lock me up (she doesn't do it all the time). I cannot ask for it to come off. That is entirely up to her.
Great training in learning its up to her what she does to you, your impute is not needed.

Back