Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm caged 24 7 no sex 5years. My wife makes sure I hear her and her REAL MAN they have sex every day and when they do it's sounds like rabbits that you can hear any where in the house, I sleep in the next room, he pounds her like a machine gun and believe me she cums like crazy.. I fix breakfast in the morning when they come down into the kitchen the room starts to smell like sex and I get a peck on the cheek, she usually has some cum on her face which she has taken from her slit and rubs it on her face and let's it dry , just to let me know she gets what she wants and I get nothing of coarse, this is all to remind me that I'm a useless little dick white boi. Guilty as charged. This our routine pretty much. I love it I'm a sexless eunuch.
Good for nothing little white boi, she is drenched in sex with her REAL MAN big Black and hard.
now she is a wife for keeping and let her have free rein to do what she wants
you lucky guy you.

You are so amazing. It is good to know that at least one couple are living the lifestyle I've always sought, I just never imagined it would be such a beautiful Goddess making the rules and imposing such drastic restrictions and enforced chastity! Pussy-free for all of 2019? Now discussing making 2020 a pussy-free year? Oh, be still my beating heart! Someday my princess will come.. and hopefully she won't let me come..!
Like I said before, our initial agreement was 2019, no sex for him including blowjobs. But as the year went on I decided I wanted to extend the agreement for as long as I'd like. He didn't complain, we did not even fight about it. He had already concluded I would do this so he was prepared when we sat to discuss it. I did relent on a few things to help involve him more. I now give him the odd blowjob whilst caged, but he is not allowed to orgasm. And I had him pickup a strapon harness & a nice thick dildo. He is allowed to use it on me in the week, if I feel horny. I don't see my guys during weekdays because of work (but every two weeks I do) and that means I am horny, always. So Michael will use the strapon harness on me over his cage and I can say honestly he is damn effective when doing it. And I then get to involve him, I think of it as us making love. I am also hoping to have him take part with my bulls the next group meet we do (including Jess and her hubby). I basically want him to take part in a DP. He won't be allowed my ass, that isn't for cucks. He gets my pussy while the other guy takes my ass. Tried to involve him the last time but Dan essentially wanted me for myself so hubby had to take off the harness and go downstairs. Poor thing. But involving hubby more certainly makes it better for us both. So 2020 is going to be the same for Michael. Pussyfree, chastity & orgasm denial. I really don't expect that to change in the future.
J
Xoxoxoxoxo

Like I said before, our initial agreement was 2019, no sex for him including blowjobs. But as the year went on I decided I wanted to extend the agreement for as long as I'd like. He didn't complain, we did not even fight about it. He had already concluded I would do this so he was prepared when we sat to discuss it. I did relent on a few things to help involve him more. I now give him the odd blowjob whilst caged, but he is not allowed to orgasm. And I had him pickup a strapon harness & a nice thick dildo. He is allowed to use it on me in the week, if I feel horny. I don't see my guys during weekdays because of work (but every two weeks I do) and that means I am horny, always. So Michael will use the strapon harness on me over his cage and I can say honestly he is damn effective when doing it. And I then get to involve him, I think of it as us making love. I am also hoping to have him take part with my bulls the next group meet we do (including Jess and her hubby). I basically want him to take part in a DP. He won't be allowed my ass, that isn't for cucks. He gets my pussy while the other guy takes my ass. Tried to involve him the last time but Dan essentially wanted me for myself so hubby had to take off the harness and go downstairs. Poor thing. But involving hubby more certainly makes it better for us both. So 2020 is going to be the same for Michael. Pussyfree, chastity & orgasm denial. I really don't expect that to change in the future.
J
Xoxoxoxoxo
I so hope his duties include licking your cum filled pussy after your bull is done servicing you?

J
Xoxoxoxoxo
It’s to bad you are so far away that you can’t recruit my wife into a blacked wife.

I so hope his duties include licking your cum filled pussy after your bull is done servicing you?
Well he has done this twice in the last couple of months, I credit my hotwife friend Jess with breaking him. She made him listen outside the bedroom to 3 guys fucking me. During she ordered Michael to eat her pussy (she was taking a break). Within 10 minutes she had convinced him to try and also promised that he could clean her up later too. I couldn't believe it. It's not his favourite activity but it's is required as part of his role or duties. So yes he does it and will do it.
J
Xoxoxoxoxo

It’s to bad you are so far away that you can’t recruit my wife into a blacked wife.
Having a.gi
I'm caged 24 7 no sex 5years. My wife makes sure I hear her and her REAL MAN they have sex every day and when they do it's sounds like rabbits that you can hear any where in the house, I sleep in the next room, he pounds her like a machine gun and believe me she cums like crazy.. I fix breakfast in the morning when they come down into the kitchen the room starts to smell like sex and I get a peck on the cheek, she usually has some cum on her face which she has taken from her slit and rubs it on her face and let's it dry , just to let me know she gets what she wants and I get nothing of coarse, this is all to remind me that I'm a useless little dick white boi. Guilty as charged. This our routine pretty much. I love it I'm a sexless eunuch.
Good for nothing little white boi, she is drenched in sex with her REAL MAN big Black and hard.
Sometimes I invite one or both guys to stay the night. It's is usually only the one but not all that often. I tend to stay at theirs as it's less obvious. Hubby's family live close so we have to be careful. Michael does a.good job for the most part, if my bulls look after me, then he makes sure he does a good job for his wife. They fuck me in a way that hubby just can't ever match, so they do look after me when they come here. It's almost funny because we play a game, "guess how many orgasms". It's almost comical how often I orgasm just by penetration which I have not ever had before.
J
Xoxoxoxoxo

Well he has done this twice in the last couple of months, I credit my hotwife friend Jess with breaking him. She made him listen outside the bedroom to 3 guys fucking me. During she ordered Michael to eat her pussy (she was taking a break). Within 10 minutes she had convinced him to try and also promised that he could clean her up later too. I couldn't believe it. It's not his favourite activity but it's is required as part of his role or duties. So yes he does it and will do it.
J
Xoxoxoxoxo
It's my favorite duty cleaning up a messy pussy I love it!

It's my favorite duty cleaning up a messy pussy I love it!
He will learn to enjoy it. It's basically training him to seek his own sexual satisfaction through mine. At one stage I thought cleanup would never be something he would do. But I have to credit both him and Jess. She is a hottie and she manipulated him using herself as a reward.
J
Xoxoxo

My wife cut me off about 10 years ago and I have been pussy free ever since. She of course is not cock free. I am actually fine with it. It has given me a much greater appreciation for women and their independence, but it has also given me a real lust for black cock too. That for me is one of the true benefits

He will learn to enjoy it. It's basically training him to seek his own sexual satisfaction through mine. At one stage I thought cleanup would never be something he would do. But I have to credit both him and Jess. She is a hottie and she manipulated him using herself as a reward.
J
Xoxoxo
Your a gorgeous woman that deserves BBC and a soft tongue to tenderly clean you up after a BBC pounding!

You are so amazing. It is good to know that at least one couple are living the lifestyle I've always sought, I just never imagined it would be such a beautiful Goddess making the rules and imposing such drastic restrictions and enforced chastity! Pussy-free for all of 2019? Now discussing making 2020 a pussy-free year? Oh, be still my beating heart! Someday my princess will come.. and hopefully she won't let me come..!
I think some women have a real dark side sexually and I think Michael would agree that at times I am especially cruel and inventive. I never thought locking him up would be a turn on but it was shocking to me how hot it was. I think every woman should try this with their man regardless of a cuckold lifestyle. You.are able to wrap a man around your little finger and to orgasm, he will.essentially worship you.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Back