Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I´m 47 yo virgin white boi from Finland and i haven´t ever even touched pussy..but i have seen blacks fucking Finnish girls!
That's a really hard thing to live with. I know it took me until 24 to lose my V-card. Not becuase i was shy, i just didnt have a place to take women or stable firends that i went out with or stable money. All its all about social value in the eyes of women. It really missed with my mind and self worth. It was probably a factor in way i turned to cuckolding to make me feel better. If now at times I'm 100% i want to be a cuck but then there' them moments where you just want a woman to be there for you and not fear her leaving every day.

Good Job Miss. I would love to hear more about how you made this ☺
Chastity to deny him intercourse or oral sex. It also stops him jerking off and I keep the keys at all times. This means his only chance at sexual release is through me. So he behaves and my constant sexual flirting with him and walking around the home in lingerie keeps him on constant edge. Michael is horny 24-7 and on occasions I treat him with a caged blowjob but he is not allowed to come. I often let him listen to me with one of my lovers which is again driving.him crazy.
J
Xozoxo

Chastity to deny him intercourse or oral sex. It also stops him jerking off and I keep the keys at all times. This means his only chance at sexual release is through me. So he behaves and my constant sexual flirting with him and walking around the home in lingerie keeps him on constant edge. Michael is horny 24-7 and on occasions I treat him with a caged blowjob but he is not allowed to come. I often let him listen to me with one of my lovers which is again driving.him crazy.
J
Xozoxo

Great Mistress i would love to hear more. You can also Message me ☺️

That's a really hard thing to live with. I know it took me until 24 to lose my V-card. Not becuase i was shy, i just didnt have a place to take women or stable firends that i went out with or stable money. All its all about social value in the eyes of women. It really missed with my mind and self worth. It was probably a factor in way i turned to cuckolding to make me feel better. If now at times I'm 100% i want to be a cuck but then there' them moments where you just want a woman to be there for you and not fear her leaving every day.
I crave pussy but i have tits and micro penis and i´m too girly..so i have to accept my role,and to be proud if i find girl who fucks with real men.

J
Xozoxo
I'm caged 24 7 no sex 5years. My wife makes sure I hear her and her REAL MAN they have sex every day and when they do it's sounds like rabbits that you can hear any where in the house, I sleep in the next room, he pounds her like a machine gun and believe me she cums like crazy.. I fix breakfast in the morning when they come down into the kitchen the room starts to smell like sex and I get a peck on the cheek, she usually has some cum on her face which she has taken from her slit and rubs it on her face and let's it dry , just to let me know she gets what she wants and I get nothing of coarse, this is all to remind me that I'm a useless little dick white boi. Guilty as charged. This our routine pretty much. I love it I'm a sexless eunuch.
Good for nothing little white boi, she is drenched in sex with her REAL MAN big Black and hard.

Pussyfree means sex of a slightly different type for a cuckold, well for my cuckold. He should get some sexual pleasure but he should know it's the hotwife's pleasure that should be the focus. I find it so easy to orgasm doing this because Michael is so out of his mind with sexual desire and frustration. The longer he is kept locked the hotter it gets for me. So, as 2020 approaches his locked down time will increase again, although he is mostly in it now. But it does mean when he fucks me with his new strapon, that his energy is sky high. He makes me orgasm when using the harness. It's so hot.
J
Xoxoxoxox

Last edited:
Pussyfree means sex of a slightly different type for a cuckold. He should get some sexual pleasure but he should know it's the hotwife's pleasure that is most important. I find it so easy to orgasm doing this because Michael is so out of his mind with sexual desire and frustration. The longer he is kept locked the hotter it gets for me. So, as 2020 approaches his locked down time will increase again, although he is mostly in it now.
J
Xoxoxoxox
You are so amazing. It is good to know that at least one couple are living the lifestyle I've always sought, I just never imagined it would be such a beautiful Goddess making the rules and imposing such drastic restrictions and enforced chastity! Pussy-free for all of 2019? Now discussing making 2020 a pussy-free year? Oh, be still my beating heart! Someday my princess will come.. and hopefully she won't let me come..!

Back