Who doesn’t like a quickie.

I got a phone call yesterday from one of my regulars that was passing through town. He didn’t have a lot of time but was wondering if he could “have a quick taste of me “.
I told him I would love to see him. I gave him our address and he arrived promptly. Pleasantries were exchanged and then a long kiss. I opened the back door of our suburban and I laid down on the back seat. I had on a classy black skirt with my knee high black boots. No panties of course. He loves that look.
He had my legs lifted and his tongue inside me very fast and I’m not sure who was moaning louder. He is very good at oral and had me to multiple climaxes in no time. He told me how wet I was. I agreed and said he had that effect on me. He said he wished he could fuck me. I told him to climb into the truck. He undid his pants and revealed that he was very hard. He asked me if I wanted this. I said yes. At that point I called my husband and told him to come outside with his phone and look what a bad wife I was being

My lover climbed in and pinned my legs and entered me quickly. He felt amazing as he pushed deep inside me. The angle had me climaxing fast and hard. He was going on about how wet and warm I felt and what a grip my pussy had on his cock.
He wasn’t pacing himself. He was fucking me hard and deep and fast. It was the fastest I’ve ever seen him climax and it has been awhile for him. There was a lot. I love feeling a man climax.

He pulled out and stood outside telling me to look at the mess we made. I was impressed with it on both our parts. There was cum on the seat and all over his cock. I got to my knees and quickly licked the seat clean. I told him I couldn’t have him driving the rest of the way on his trip making a mess in his pants and I went down on him and cleaned him up. I have to say that I tasted amazing on him. He pulled up his pants telling me what an amazing woman I am. He helped me to my feet and we had a big hug and a long wet kiss.

He asked if I was interested in him getting a hotel room on his way back through on Sunday. He will have more time and will be able to give me the proper attention. Needless to say I’m looking forward to Sunday. He got in his truck and left. I turned to look for my husband. No where to be seen.

I walked into our shop and he was sitting there at his desk. I said hi with enthusiasm. He looked and smiled and shook his head at me. He asked if I had fun. I said yes. He asked when I had arranged this. I said Mike (not his real name) had called earlier in the day and was just passing through. So I couldn’t resist and made time. He said “god I love you”. I asked if he wanted to feel how much fun I had. I stepped close to him and took his hand and placed it under my skirt. He felt me very deep and said “wow! You’re wet!” I remove his hand and brought it to my mouth and sucked it clean. He said I love you again. I said I know and walked away and flashed him my ass. I turned and said we are meeting him again on Sunday. My husband said, of course we are. I love my life.

Attachments

• CEEA412F-4D41-466E-8D45-F6273EAAE9B4.jpeg
    CEEA412F-4D41-466E-8D45-F6273EAAE9B4.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
I got a phone call yesterday from one of my regulars that was passing through town. He didn’t have a lot of time but was wondering if he could “have a quick taste of me “.
I told him I would love to see him. I gave him our address and he arrived promptly. Pleasantries were exchanged and then a long kiss. I opened the back door of our suburban and I laid down on the back seat. I had on a classy black skirt with my knee high black boots. No panties of course. He loves that look.
He had my legs lifted and his tongue inside me very first and I’m not sure who was moaning louder. He is very good at oral and had me to multiple climaxes in no time. He told me how wet I was. I agreed and said he had that effect on me. He said he wished he could fuck me. I told him to climb into the truck. He undid his pants and revealed that he was very hard. He asked me if I wanted this. I said yes. At that point I called my husband and told him to come outside with his phone and look what a bad wife I was being

My lover climbed in and pinned my legs and entered me quickly. He felt amazing as he pushed deep inside me. The angle had me climaxing fast and hard. He was going on about how wet and warm I felt and what a grip my pussy had on his cock.
He wasn’t pacing himself. He was fucking me hard and deep and fast. It was the fastest I’ve ever seen him climax and it has been awhile for him. There was a lot. I love feeling a man climax.

He pulled out and stood outside telling me to look at the mess we made. I was impressed with it on both our parts. There was cum on the seat and all over his cock. I got to my knees and quickly licked the seat clean. I told him I couldn’t have him driving the rest of the way on his trip making a mess in his pants and I went down on him and cleaned him up. I have to say that I tasted amazing on him. He pulled up his pants telling me what an amazing woman I am. He helped me to my feet and we had a big hug and a long wet kiss.

He asked if I was interested in him getting a hotel room on his way back through on Sunday. He will have more time and will be able to give me the proper attention. Needless to say I’m looking forward to Sunday. He got in his truck and left. I turned to look for my husband. No where to be seen.

I walked into our shop and he was sitting there at his desk. I said hi with enthusiasm. He looked to and smiled and shook his head at me. He asked if I had fun. I said yes. He asked when I had arranged this. I said Mike (not his real name) had called earlier in the day and was just passing through. So I couldn’t resist and made time. He said “god I love you”. I asked if he wanted to feel how much fun I had. I stepped close to him and took his hand and placed it under my skirt. He felt me very deep and said “wow! You’re wet!” I remove his hand and brought it to my mouth and sucked it clean. He said I love you again. I said I know and walked away and flashed him my ass. I turned and said we are meeting him again on Sunday. My husband said, of course we are. I love my life.
I think lunch time quickies are hot. Makes the afternoon go by so much better after a blow job or quick fuck somewhere, car, home near by, or even at work

He had my legs lifted and his tongue inside me very fast and I’m not sure who was moaning louder. He is very good at oral and had me to multiple climaxes in no time. He told me how wet I was. I agreed and said he had that effect on me. He said he wished he could fuck me. I told him to climb into the truck. He undid his pants and revealed that he was very hard. He asked me if I wanted this. I said yes. At that point I called my husband and told him to come outside with his phone and look what a bad wife I was being

I walked into our shop and he was sitting there at his desk. I said hi with enthusiasm. He looked and smiled and shook his head at me. He asked if I had fun. I said yes. He asked when I had arranged this. I said Mike (not his real name) had called earlier in the day and was just passing through. So I couldn’t resist and made time. He said “god I love you”. I asked if he wanted to feel how much fun I had. I stepped close to him and took his hand and placed it under my skirt. He felt me very deep and said “wow! You’re wet!” I remove his hand and brought it to my mouth and sucked it clean. He said I love you again. I said I know and walked away and flashed him my ass. I turned and said we are meeting him again on Sunday. My husband said, of course we are. I love my life.
Cheep fast fucking long story for a simple fuck 👌

Back