Who cleans up?

In this world, it is a must and I will not have it no other way! Extra points will be earned, if the sweat is wiped from the forehead during sex. Also a bonus will be given to a quick cleanup response to aisle 1. Keep up the good work Gents!

I clean up my wife, it is something that we both enjoy VERY VERY much. However I have never cleaned up her bull. I am sure if she or he wanted or demanded it, I would do it but there doesn't seem to be that desire for them... Yet........

I clean up my wife, it is something that we both enjoy VERY VERY much. However I have never cleaned up her bull. I am sure if she or he wanted or demanded it, I would do it but there doesn't seem to be that desire for them... Yet........
You must be a forward thinker! Stand by with a towel, offer when no one else has spoken. Trust me, you will be highly rewarded.

You must be a forward thinker! Stand by with a towel, offer when no one else has spoken. Trust me, you will be highly rewarded.
My job is to do as requested. My wife controls all of our sexual activity. I was hoping they would want me to lay under her and lick her as he fucks her (which she has mentioned) and then perhaps I would be ****** to lick his cock then and she could sit on my face after he cums but no such luck. Yet

My job is to do as requested. My wife controls all of our sexual activity. I was hoping they would want me to lay under her and lick her as he fucks her (which she has mentioned) and then perhaps I would be ****** to lick his cock then and she could sit on my face after he cums but no such luck. Yet
You sound like and intelligent man! Ways are earned! Get water, tuck them both in at night, show the need to be involved. Trust me, you will be considered. I like a cheering section, when I am fucking. This is major brownie points!

This is true, but judge the mood first! I am a Ferdanan Bull, unless tampered the wrong way. Always read your Bull first, and follow his lead. Anything other will have your dick stepped on.

It seems most of us like cleaning up our wives /gf's, but how many clean up the bf/BBC? Do you enjoy it?
Cleaning both has become part of our routine with my wife's latest Bull. He leaves a copious amount of semen both in and on my wife. With him she is a squirter on most occasions. This leaves a lot to clean up on him. I do have a warm, damp wash cloth with me to assist in the final touches.

I say what ever a couple feels comfortable with . All are in agreement go for it . Its enjoyable makes sexy hotter for all . More power to them . If a bbc fucks my woman turns her on gets her off more me eat her cummm filled pussy dam rite il do it . To please her even more

Many of us cucks are of the submissive type and it is not in my nature to take any bull by the horns. Not everyone is comfortable doing this, especially me.
Ballaazz??? I am not here to question you or put you on Blast! Reading into your nature, are you submissive? Do you like watching Bulls graze in your territory? Have you ever seen a Bull in action before?

Ballaazz??? I am not here to question you or put you on Blast! Reading into your nature, are you submissive? Do you like watching Bulls graze in your territory? Have you ever seen a Bull in action before?
Yes I am submissive and yes, I have watched my wife and her bull fuck many times. It turns me on more than doing anything myself

Yes I am submissive and yes, I have watched my wife and her bull fuck many times. It turns me on more than doing anything myself
Bellaazzz I commend you on your response! Being submissive is s key part of the puzzle. Continue to keep your wife a Bull happy. Need a turn on, rub her fèet and be a cheerleader for her Stud.

Bellaazzz I commend you on your response! Being submissive is s key part of the puzzle. Continue to keep your wife a Bull happy. Need a turn on, rub her fèet and be a cheerleader for her Stud.
Thanks !!! I haven't been much of a cheerleader however she does love me to kiss her, hold her hands or give her some loving attention as he fucks her.

Back