Who cleans up?

My wife loves coming home 6am 7am from being fucked all night and coming home and making me clean her pussy with my tongue. When she with her main bf shell come home filled with her cum! But if its a different guy she wont let them cum inside her. I love the way my wife pussy smells after she been fucked good!

I clean both every time. I love when they lie there next to each other talking, snuggling, as I hungrily lick up their orgasms. Typically it gets both of them going again and I get to watch another hot fuck session, and clean-up again.

My wife loves coming home 6am 7am from being fucked all night and coming home and making me clean her pussy with my tongue. When she with her main bf shell come home filled with her cum! But if its a different guy she wont let them cum inside her. I love the way my wife pussy smells after she been fucked good!

What about the taste? I have liked the taste of most of my wife's lover's semen but one tasted like cilantro, which I hate.

I clean both every time. I love when they lie there next to each other talking, snuggling, as I hungrily lick up their orgasms. Typically it gets both of them going again and I get to watch another hot fuck session, and clean-up again.

You are lucky! I leave after fluffing and if they want to go at again after I clean both of them, it's back outside, on my knees, once again.

You needa semd her ass my way then. I'll give yo ass something
Good to smell.

Back