White women should all be converted

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BE CONVERTED INTO BBC SLUTS; FOR THE BLACK MAN’S USE ONLY? DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THE WHITE MEN SHOULD GIVE THEIR WOMEN UP FOR BULLS TO BREED?
View attachment 2020679
Absolutely. And even if the wife is too old to breed they can certainly serve as sluts. Husbands should absolutely be willing to give up their wives and should also be HONORED to give up sex with their wife if their wife and Black Men so desire!!!zz46272501a.jpg

Yep, I can agree with this although GF wouldn't like being labeled a BBC slut. The name sounds so demeaning. I wouldn't want that for her either.
Maybe some white girls won't take kindly to being called a BBC slut by white guys they know including their hubbies and bfs, but BBCs will call them that and worse and they will love it.. In time all guys that k other will call her a BBC slut and she will love it and in fact she will become more and more proud of all bbc slut related names

I do not think every white woman should be converted but I do think every white woman should at least try black cock once. You need to know what you might be missing.
I agree wholeheartedly with you !
Every woman SHOULD try black at least once - it’d be interesting to see what % would then be “converted” into enjoying some bbc in their life,and then going to the next level and maybe making bbc their sexual preference,and then possibly,maybe even embracing bbc sex and becoming a QoS like I did ! Who knows ?
We’ve found that when women or some couples see us together with my black lover,they sometimes come up to us seperately or together and ask us if we have fun and enjoy being together,and share with us that they wish they had the conviction to try it,or if the woman comes over to us on her own, saying to us that she’s had the “fantasy” of wanting to try it by never had the “guts” to go through with it because of her hubby or how it may potentially threaten her marriage.
We understand her dilemma,but let her know that it’s simethung every woman should try at least once,because it’s simply the most exhilarating and euphoric erotic hot sex she’s probably going to experience and enjoy in her life ! They “pinch” their lips with their teeth and the “I wish” look in their eyes is priceless !
We guess we’re at least “planting the seed” that bbc sex is something wonderfully beautiful that every women deserves to experience ! Lol xxx

Some great thoughts here. With more and more women trying black men these days, I think we are on our way.
Good girl! I love the positive attitude. Make sure you do some hometown recruiting by sharing, and influencing other white women on your experience. You can find a friend, co-worker or yoga classmate that’s maybe unsure or on the fence about it. I’m sure most have at least fantasied about BBC at some point. Myself, as a mature Bull have changed at least two white lives.

p1070126a-jpg.2160227

Back