White women should all be converted

Of course white women must be converted, but your question maybe is whether they should be converted by *******. Seduction is better than *******.

iamgtumblr_np5yj3L8Ij1tk4xluo1_400.gif

It's usually a mix of both to one degree or another
Talked with girls in college who were trapped into it and wives that went to swinger or hedo parties that were trapped into it by female "friends".

Examples under thread:
Would love to be ******

@
111774.jpg

@Rafaela
Female
Jul 15, 2017
I was ****** once and loved it. Scary but sexy.
Now I get excited at trapping other white girls into ****** sex with black hung bulls.

@
123329.jpg

@Blacked Woman
Female
FromGermany
Real Good Sex must be in lil pain otherwise it isn' t a Good Sex Ladys.

We have a party tonight you got to go to.
tumblr_nplcc8blio1rqtegyo1_500-jpg.1981009
Trappers
Ah..ok
Trapped

Later
Trappers
Trapped

tumblr_p5c9c9veu01vlhbrto2_250-gif.1981014
Party time....Close the door Trappers
giphy-3-gif.1981026
Trapped
Trapper
tumblr_p5c9c9veu01vlhbrto3_250-gif.1986632

gif_690x490_2cb026-gif.1981033
Trapped
trappers
tumblr_olfonoacxr1vhoyheo1_500-gif.1981032
trapped

tumblr_ncy7jmtcls1rmza0xo1_500-jpg.1981006

The Trapper/Trappers and the trapped

When a woman or women(trapper) draws a naive female(trapped) into a situation were once she is in, she's trapped.

There are bunch of female posters on here who I would say are trappers, ones drawing others into a situation, because they get "excited"/get off/watch/ect. by it. Some just like the power trip over other women.
Then there are the bi-sexual ones who do more then just watch.

How many of you women are trappers?
It's not just inevitable but imminent.

Not sure it's a question of conversion. Just put white women and big black men in the same environment and let nature do the rest. Histrorically social and cultural mores, norms and laws may have prevented this, but as these are eroded the coming together of black men and white women is inevitable. And what a beautiful thing that is.

Beth use to laugh at the "Once you go black..." concept. However, it only took 1 night of a 5 hour fuck marathon, her first ever of many multiple squirting orgasms that night, and her first time ever telling a man, "No more; I am exhausted," to go black-only. Three nights later, she was naked on her knees before him begging for his big black cock.
. Also with Susan but not 3 nights later. The next day. By the end of our vacation , Susan was a convert to black.

Back