White women should all be converted

Thank you for posting this video. The title 'BBC Superiority' is certainly appropriate. You can even watch it with no audio and let your mind select the dialog.... If you are a wife watching it, let your mind drift to compare that fantastic cock to the little one that your husband has....let your mind take you to a point that you in real life, deny sex with your husband and will only service superior Black Cock. And you know you would accept him as your owner. If you are the cuck watching it, it affirms what you already know--that you are absolutely inadequate sexually, and that your wife deserves to be Black Only, and encourage your wife to be Black only, and make sure you let Black Men know what you want. Both of you will find your minds wandering and daydreaming about Black Ownership and Control.... The wife is turned into a whore for Blacks. The cuck is turned into a Faggot for Blacks. If only they had showed a close up of his ass hole. Both of you could think of yourself tongue fucking his ass hole. Life is good. Submit to Blacks. You will not be sorry.

ALL,
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BE CONVERTED INTO BBC SLUTS; FOR THE BLACK MAN’S USE ONLY? DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THE WHITE MEN SHOULD GIVE THEIR WOMEN UP FOR BULLS TO BREED?

YOUR SUPERIOR BULL,
All white women should have BBC to see if they want to be converted. And white husbands should let their wives try black cock if they wish.
ALL,
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BE CONVERTED INTO BBC SLUTS; FOR THE BLACK MAN’S USE ONLY? DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE THE WHITE MEN SHOULD GIVE THEIR WOMEN UP FOR BULLS TO BREED?

YOUR SUPERIOR BULL,
I think all white girls should, when they turn 18, spend the summer getting blacked. Fuck as many black men as possible. It would be like when Amish women turn a certain age and are allowed to go out into the world to see if they want to live that way. Same for white girls. Spend the summer fucking black men to see if that’s what you prefer. Chances are, you won’t go back.

ALL,

YOUR SUPERIOR BULL,
I think white men are seeing how wonderful the black cock is to watch while it is pleasing white women. I know that I only get excited by watching interracial sex. The internet has gotten me hooked on black cock. The thought of being made to suck a black cock gets my little white dick bone hard. The best thing would be watching all white women turned into black cock worshipers.

I think white men are seeing how wonderful the black cock is to watch while it is pleasing white women. I know that I only get excited by watching interracial sex. The internet has gotten me hooked on black cock. The thought of being made to suck a black cock gets my little white dick bone hard. The best thing would be watching all white women turned into black cock worshipers.
I would enjoy watching you suck a black cock. Then I would enjoy fucking a huge black cock in front of you while I tell you how I could never want your little dick

black men are superior to white men in every way - black men know and white men know it too

as an inferior white man I know that once you learn to accept it then you can learn to love it and worship it
Many of us married white women love our husbands and would never leave them, our bulls aren’t trying to take us away. But we need satisfied in ways they can’t provide. However these young twenty something white girls are getting hooked on black cock and aren’t even worried about marrying white men. So if you’re a young White guy either embrace he cuck life or you might have a hard time

Lol i think you need to grow up! It has taken years and much pain in the struggle for equality for all colours and creeds. And now we're getting there, stuff like this nonsense comes up that is great for racists to use to show up differences. Im a blonde haired, blue eyed white woman and yes, I'm attracted to black guys and i love interacial sex. Thing is I'm attracted to white and Asian guys too! I'll not be owned or used as some of you guys talk about. Think about it guys? Respect goes both ways!

I would enjoy watching you suck a black cock. Then I would enjoy fucking a huge black cock in front of you while I tell you how I could never want your little dick
I would love to suck a black cock while you watched. I would love to have him fill my mouth with his cum. I would then kneel down and watch you taking a big black cock and play with my little dick as you were telling me how worthless I am. Then if you wanted me too I would love to clean you after your are full of his cum.

Back