White women should all be converted

I have to say no! This is my choice in life but it is truly not for everyone. Some women thrive in a relationship with a strong black man a dom if you will but for many they are not prepared for the freedom and pleasure giving up control to another person give you. Many don’t truly understand this is not a lifestyle for the weak at heart or weak minded. It takes s strong women to submit to another fully. It isn’t degrading or bad. Sure I may be a slut for bbc but it’s my choice and I guarantee get more pleasure than any man ever does from it. ?

I have to say no! This is my choice in life but it is truly not for everyone. Some women thrive in a relationship with a strong black man a dom if you will but for many they are not prepared for the freedom and pleasure giving up control to another person give you. Many don’t truly understand this is not a lifestyle for the weak at heart or weak minded. It takes s strong women to submit to another fully. It isn’t degrading or bad. Sure I may be a slut for bbc but it’s my choice and I guarantee get more pleasure than any man ever does from it. ?
Well said...

At a get together party and they started playing "truth or dare"
The Unsuspecting
tumblr_orawr9ohLE1tc3jppo1_500.jpg

Her new "friends" convince her to go to one of their "parties"
170920_3588602_Double_Ds_1100x620_1058809411865.jpg

Having second thoughts
tumblr_mqut1k9u0D1sdajgdo1_500.jpgth.gifFriend makes sure she can't get out

Things get out of hand

iu-2.gifiu.gifJust as her friend planned
051_1000.gif
tumblr_neth85VgjV1sbcud2o10_400.gif

Last edited:
All, a
Do you believe that all white women should be converted into BBC Slut; for the Black Man’s use only?
Do you also believe that white men should give their women up for Bulls to breed?
Your Superior Bull,
Yes, every single one between ages of 15 and 50. If husbands don't introduce them, send e-mail ordering submission or target them for seduction. If not ******* and *******. All must be converted.

Yes, every single one between ages of 15 and 50. If husbands don't introduce them, send e-mail ordering submission or target them for seduction. If not ******* and *******. All must be converted.
You are a kinky girl, a very kinky girl.
So you get off on seeing "ages of 15 and 50" year old females getting banged.
Oh, you are going to be a dangerous once you get into this for real, converting, tricking, forsing other females.

tumblr_oix5a1FHI81sqqpyuo3_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back