WHITE WOMEN MODIFICATIONS FOR BLACK MEN

There's been a subtle ******* change in the culture at large (and sometimes not so subtle) surrounding this phenomenon. I've definitely seen women of many ethnicities either want to get fitter or thicker in certain areas. If it's not doing squats then it's ass implants. If it's not full on plastic surgery then it's botox here and there. Could be just a Western or American thing but women have started to embrace their curves more and more and dress more boldly. Do we have BBC to thank for that? Maybe...😉

I know when I see an Asian chick walking down the street with waist long hair sporting some bangle earrings in skin tight yoga pants (with a thick phat ass), you bettah believe I'm gonna have a long look. Hell ya. Ha!

I've definitely seen women of many ethnicities either want to get fitter or thicker in certain areas. If it's not doing squats then it's ass implants. If it's not full on plastic surgery then it's botox here and there.
It's just a woman's nature to make herself as inviting to men as possible. Padded bras, push-up bras, low-cut tops, cameltoe shorts and jeans, ... they have always used various techniques, with implants and injections being the latest modifications.

For me ....my changes have been on what I wanted....I am just lucky that the changes I wanted are very similar to what black males also enjoy...As far as my attire, I have worked hard for my body and I love showing it off. I also wear what I wear to show other ladies that they can stand up and be strong and wear whatever you want. Social norms push us down too far already...stand up! Pic is from dinner Sunday night at nice restaurantIMG_2316.jpeg along the water in Mystic CT. This is my normal attire.....no bra or panties (unless I am going to the gym)

For me ....my changes have been on what I wanted....I am just lucky that the changes I wanted are very similar to what black males also enjoy...As far as my attire, I have worked hard for my body and I love showing it off. I also wear what I wear to show other ladies that they can stand up and be strong and wear whatever you want. Social norms push us down too far already...stand up! Pic is from dinner Sunday night at nice restaurantView attachment 3595852 along the water in Mystic CT. This is my normal attire.....no bra or panties (unless I am going to the gym)
Beautiful

Women regardless of colour are "Economic Mercenarys" who focus on their own "benefit" as indicated by Kardashians who recognised and monitised a "niche" using Black and Brasilian female somatotypes for popularity and financial gain. Since, Westernised Blacks often set trends resulting in a large financial gain for businesses then, it's only logical White women will modify their bodies/appearance to gain access to another level of opportunity on the S.E.S Ladder....

Last edited:
Back