WHITE WOMEN MODIFICATIONS FOR BLACK MEN

cuckoldgriff

Couple
From
CA, US
LIP INJECTIONS

fe1a3da37029b9b19dec6dd45f3488be.jpg

Has anyone else noticed more & more white girls doing whatever it takes to make their body more appealing to black guys?

Plastic surgery & injections to not only make women look younger, but different.

Making their lips thicker and fuller and receiving ass implants make them more like many natural black women. It allows for a better and more stimulating blowjob for a BBC.

The Kardashians have emboldened white women to start dating black men and looking and feeling the part of a BBC slut as well.

Last edited:
i don't think it is correlated by the interracial fetish, i think it is correlated by the people that are famous in the last years. i mean during the first decade of the 2000s Paris hilton was one of the most popular girl in the world, as it was britney spears (that at the beginning had a similar body) and others. at the mid of the decades, started to come other Vips, like JLo, and lastly the kardashians, that completely twisted the canon of beauty. I know that this fetish, or lifestyle if you prefer, is very important for all of us, but the world is not so influenced by it as we think, at least this is my vision of the topic ;)

i don't think it is correlated by the interracial fetish, i think it is correlated by the people that are famous in the last years. i mean during the first decade of the 2000s Paris hilton was one of the most popular girl in the world, as it was britney spears (that at the beginning had a similar body) and others. at the mid of the decades, started to come other Vips, like JLo, and lastly the kardashians, that completely twisted the canon of beauty. I know that this fetish, or lifestyle if you prefer, is very important for all of us, but the world is not so influenced by it as we think, at least this is my vision of the topic ;)
Absolutely. But why have celebrities done it. The nose jobs and even breast enhancements make sense, the lip filler doesn't so much.

lips are just another way to being sexy, a girl that male a lipsjob, can be attracted by bbc or not, but having big lips is unequivocally sexy. I continue to don't see a correlation, but as i said it is my vision

Making their lips thicker and fuller and receiving ass implants make them more like many natural black women. It allows for a better and more stimulating blowjob for a BBC.
So true. There is an africanisation of white women taking place since over the last 10 years. Visual and functional as you have cleverly observed. This deserves a dedicated forum. Check my 'Bimbos' thread for the while being.

Back