WHITE WOMEN MODIFICATIONS FOR BLACK MEN

I agree. I hit the gym almost daily. However some things cannot be gained without getting the knife. I am 1.68m and 52kg. I have small boobs and small butt. While I desperately try to gain a bigger butt I am miserable failing. My boobs will stay small I guess until I get a boobjob.
Well, if I look at your picture.....please stay as you are!! you are beautifull and with 1.68 and 52 kg, fake boobs won't you make more beautiful.

she likes it because it makes her feel better and look better
If it makes her look better.....depends on who's looking. I do understand that it makes her feel better, all I am saying is that that she already looks amazing. I mean look at her beach avatar.....it that isn't hot, than what is. Again, I know it's up to her, just stating my opinion, which doesn't really matter.

If it makes her look better.....depends on who's looking. I do understand that it makes her feel better, all I am saying is that that she already looks amazing. I mean look at her beach avatar.....it that isn't hot, than what is. Again, I know it's up to her, just stating my opinion, which doesn't really matter.
You need to understand. That is something that I was thinking for some time. It's first and for most for me. Also I am not considering anything radical. A very high proportion of the female population has a boobjob. Your tits is fat and it's not something you can control unlike my your butt.

You need to understand. That is something that I was thinking for some time. It's first and for most for me. Also I am not considering anything radical. A very high proportion of the female population has a boobjob. Your tits is fat and it's not something you can control unlike my your butt.
I fully understand and respect your few on this. My opinion is also totally unimportant. It's just...when I look at your avatar pics I can't help but thinking how can you still improve on this. Meaining, I think you look gorgeous. But sure, if it makes you feel better or more happy, go for it. But if you ask me (which you don't :) ) I wouldn't do it.

Back