White Women Being Blowjob Slaves - A real thing?

I'm guilty as charged. There are times where I'd rather give a bj than fuck. It's like a ******* for me at times. I'd go on a "run" and visit glory holes almost every day. My satisfaction comes from feeling him cum in my mouth and swallow his load.
that comment makes me wish I was a girl

Well as a male that has sucked a lot of cock I like giving several times a day if I could. It use to be plenty of woods and trail around here, and plenty of bathrooms with glory holes. Society has eliminated many of these places but i loved hanging out giving head. Got some but mainly liked to suck the best so I am sure there are white women out there that do want to be cock sucking whores.
Nobody asked that, this isn't a gay post. Take that ******* elsewhere

Yes, of course. Most women know that men really enjoy a good bj and what it means to them. Most of the time a bj is just part of a lovemaking process which is a good thing in of itself.
There are other times when I will give a great bj just because I like my partner without getting anything in return. Of course he isn't allowed to watch football or other events on the tv.
Isn't it every man's fantasy to receive a BJ while watching football and drinking a beer. LOL,,,,,,,
You’re a same sex couple?

Yes, of course. Most women know that men really enjoy a good bj and what it means to them. Most of the time a bj is just part of a lovemaking process which is a good thing in of itself.
There are other times when I will give a great bj just because I like my partner without getting anything in return. Of course he isn't allowed to watch football or other events on the tv.
Isn't it every man's fantasy to receive a BJ while watching football and drinking a beer. LOL,,,,,,,
I would enjoy using a lovely white throat while watching football and drinking beer

Back