White Women Being Blowjob Slaves - A real thing?

Yes, when we first started the lifestyle. I set my wife up with a Bull that would come over to the house every Monday night and park outside and my wife would blow him in the car week after week with no sex in return. He'd blow his load and she would swallow it all then come back inside and blow me next, went on for months. Good times.

There have been times in my life when I was happy to do nothing but suck cock, and I'd masturbate about it furiously afterwards by myself. But I've never come just sucking, and now usually it makes me want to fuck.

I have (or had, before COVID) one lover who would always make me suck him off repeatedly before he'd fuck me, and oh my got when he finally did ...

Yes, when we first started the lifestyle. I set my wife up with a Bull that would come over to the house every Monday night and park outside and my wife would blow him in the car week after week with no sex in return. He'd blow his load and she would swallow it all then come back inside and blow me next, went on for months. Good times.
I would enjoy having a slut like that here in Destin Fla to use her mouth and throat repeatedly

I have a married white lady friend who has a high sex drive and readily admits and submits herself to being a "white married whore for black dick." She has a well-hung dominant black guy who uses all her holes and shares them with some of his friends. Making explicit verbal admissions is part of the routine, especially after getting stoned etc...And if you go to BDSM groups or sites like Fetlife.com or xhamster.com, there's an abundance of women who submit themselves, because they want to. She is not alone.

Last edited:
I have a married white lady friend who has a high sex drive and readily admits and submits herself to being a "white married whore for black dick." She has a well-hung dominant black guy who uses all her holes and shares them with some of his friends. Making explicit verbal admissions is part of the routine, especially after getting stoned etc...And if you go to BDSM groups or sites like Fetlife.com or xhamster.com, there's an abundance of women who submit themselves, because they want to. She is not alone.
My wife Kim also has a huge sex drive and loves being a white married whore , when back in the UK Jim her lover shares her out , Kim loves to submit .

<--------this girl in the circle LOVES to have a cock in my mouth. If somebody is either fucking me or performing (good to great ) oral, I will cum once there is a cock stuffed in my mouth, as far back as I can handle at the moment.

I crave giving oral pleasure more than I can describe.

<--------this girl in the circle LOVES to have a cock in my mouth. If somebody is either fucking me or performing (good to great ) oral, I will cum once there is a cock stuffed in my mouth, as far back as I can handle at the moment.

I crave giving oral pleasure more than I can describe.
I have a hard time feeling like I'm giving my best blowjob if someone is doing too much for me at the same time. Of course, I've never gotten any complaints.

Back