White Women Being Blowjob Slaves - A real thing?

This is exactly why I can have some much influence. Guys think with their small head. I put that head in my mouth and they'll agree to practically anything.
Only the weak will do that but the strong mind male will take that head job bust a nut and move on.

I saw this thread and just had to respond. Giving a guy a BJ is a wonderful, sensual act and I love doing it. Long ago, I took tips from guys and worked to refine my technique. I’m sure I’m not the best but I try hard and don’t get complaints. LOL!!

Yes, it turns me on, but I don’t climax from doing it. Since 90% of sex is in the brain, I don’t doubt that there are some women who can, indeed, climax from it. But I expect that’s rare. When I was young, I knew a guy who told me his girlfriend would climax from having her tummy and abdomen rubbed. He thought it was crazy, but she claimed it made her come, so of course, he continued doing it. He confided in me to see if I, as a woman, did the same thing. My advice was it was unusual, but if she enjoyed it, do it!

There are also people that can climax from other stimuli, for example being whipped by a cat-o-nine tails. Not brutally whipped, but using a suede version that did hurt, but wasn’t doing actual tissue damage. I think I saw this on an HBO special, years and years ago.

I doubt I’ll ever come to an orgasm just from giving a blow job, but if I stay open minded, who knows! :)

Jade

I dated one girl briefly like 20 years ago who could orgasm just from sucking dick, of course it makes sense it’s possible as it is to cum in a dream, she didn’t every time but occasionally and she loved, I’m one of the few guys that can take or leave a blow job!

Yes, of course. Most women know that men really enjoy a good bj and what it means to them. Most of the time a bj is just part of a lovemaking process which is a good thing in of itself.
There are other times when I will give a great bj just because I like my partner without getting anything in return. Of course he isn't allowed to watch football or other events on the tv.
Isn't it every man's fantasy to receive a BJ while watching football and drinking a beer. LOL,,,,,,,
Nope, not mine. The best thing about a blowjob is feeling her nipples brushing against my body. Nice app, but I like the entree...

Back