White Women Are Superior

In my original response to this thread I stated that I thought all women of all races are beautiful and sexy in more ways than one. I also stated that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is very subjective. I agree this black beauty is a stunner by any standard of beauty but I think I need to see more pics of her in order to judge her side by side with the so called "competition". If she slips out of that bikini, what does she look like nude? I can't seem to find any pics of this ebony beauty naked, do you have some of her to share? There are many pics, clothed and unclothed of the blonde goddess I showed as an example. She is rightfull proud of her gorgeous body. I have attached some more of the blonde along with the above ebony lovely.
View attachment 4486987
you said well , beauty is in the eye. So what do you do with a nude?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if that's how you feel then we thank you for stopping by on your way to match.com or eharmony.com✌
Eharmony or Match has nothing to do with it. The whites come to these places because the get off hugely on the "taboo" and "contrast". What simps like you don't realize is that the" taboo" and" contrast" they are referring to is watching their all-American wife getting banged by a sub-American or a taboo-American. It is the shock value of one of these types who they keep at arms length in the real world, smashing their wife.

Oh, and talking about taboos, don't you find it strange that well into the 21st century, in the age of artificial intelligence and genetic engineering that you are still viewed by them as taboo? Funny cos take the situation of people form countries they were formally enemies of America and even killed Americans by the thousands. No one considers American dating theses people as "taboo". No one considers an American dating a German, or Japanese or from any one of a number of middle-eastern countries as taboo. Whites don't have to hide on sites like this to hook up with these people. But for them to date or be involved with an American black, now that is taboo. Hey, what can I say? Keep on coming to places like this sto be used as a disposable instrument for their morbid perversions. You might thing you are doing "interracial", when in fact all you are really doing is confining your place as a taboo-American.

I wasn’t talking about you lol, I want no smoke

GIF by Videoland

(Seriously, you wouldn’t bang that girl if you had the choice?) 😳
What she approached a brotha and offered herself and the guy said "no thanks" and she immediately asked him why and he responds "I don't like any fake or marked on"!

Does that mean he's gay or does that mean that she clearly has some features that he absolutely finds unattractive?

This is what many attractive successful and squared away black men in America have to deal with because we have been telling our women for many years that "we don't like fake *******" and our marriage rates are the lowest among men because we do not believe that the majority of our women are marriageable so we are not marrying them. Polls and surveys have been done and that is what most black men have said.

Your statement is the typical response of black women in America when they get rejected by black men rather than saying "I'm just not his cup of tea" no it's automatically "he's just gay if he doesn't want this"!

Also alot of us who are educated professionals, who dress well, and are very fit, and attractive tend to automatically get the "I know he likes white girls" default because she knows she is looking at a guy whose life is all about order and structure and he will not accept any chaos or drama whatsoever!

There are whole videos on YouTube where men ask women "can a man say no to you for sex"? Only the black women had this response as part of their reasons why any man would reject them "he must be gay"!

So when you said that all I could think of was "typical mindset of an American Bdub a brotha has to be gay if he doesn't want her"!🤷‍♂️

Now here's the thing there are plenty of them out there that look like that and they are well educated and attractive women. On their Facebook and Instagram they are talking about how they are "a bad bitch" "a boss chic" "a strong and independent woman" and yet the men that they want are not choosing them for marriage. Their marriage rates are the lowest in the country and according to the studies "they are the least likely group to successfully pair with any man"!

Why do you think that is?

You make a valid reference to the use of humiliation to gain a positive change. I can tell you, and the same goes for when I went thru my initiation for walking the hot sands (some of you men might know what I mean by that), and of course basic training. When they call you meathead or maggot, while it humiliated us, it also toughened us. And yes, my drill cadre used that term "unfuck yourselves" quite often lol.
Yes sir we've definitely chewed some dirt! The shaming and humiliation forces us to be the best most excellent hard charging operator that we can be to rise above it so that we won't be that poor excuse of a soldier!

Salute to you brother!🤜🤛

What she approached a brotha and offered herself and the guy said "no thanks" and she immediately asked him why and he responds "I don't like any fake or marked on"!

Does that mean he's gay or does that mean that she clearly has some features that he absolutely finds unattractive?

This is what many attractive successful and squared away black men in America have to deal with because we have been telling our women for many years that "we don't like fake *******" and our marriage rates are the lowest among men because we do not believe that the majority of our women are marriageable so we are not marrying them. Polls and surveys have been done and that is what most black men have said.

Your statement is the typical response of black women in America when they get rejected by black men rather than saying "I'm just not his cup of tea" no it's automatically "he's just gay if he doesn't want this"!

Also alot of us who are educated professionals, who dress well, and are very fit, and attractive tend to automatically get the "I know he likes white girls" default because she knows she is looking at a guy whose life is all about order and structure and he will not accept any chaos or drama whatsoever!

There are whole videos on YouTube where men ask women "can a man say no to you for sex"? Only the black women had this response as part of their reasons why any man would reject them "he must be gay"!

So when you said that all I could think of was "typical mindset of an American Bdub a brotha has to be gay if he doesn't want her"!🤷‍♂️

Now here's the thing there are plenty of them out there that look like that and they are well educated and attractive women. On their Facebook and Instagram they are talking about how they are "a bad bitch" "a boss chic" "a strong and independent woman" and yet the men that they want are not choosing them for marriage. Their marriage rates are the lowest in the country and according to the studies "they are the least likely group to successfully pair with any man"!

Y’all need to listen to this man, I would bet my last dollar 1 in 3 black men have had this thrown in their face , I have several times , those bad bitch boss chics talk a lot, push comes to shove Blackmen get the wolves teeth, white dudes get the quiet shy, subservient chic, lol it’s true

Eharmony or Match has nothing to do with it. The whites come to these places because the get off hugely on the "taboo" and "contrast". What simps like you don't realize is that the" taboo" and" contrast" they are referring to is watching their all-American wife getting banged by a sub-American or a taboo-American. It is the shock value of one of these types who they keep at arms length in the real world, smashing their wife.

Oh, and talking about taboos, don't you find it strange that well into the 21st century, in the age of artificial intelligence and genetic engineering that you are still viewed by them as taboo? Funny cos take the situation of people form countries they were formally enemies of America and even killed Americans by the thousands. No one considers American dating theses people as "taboo". No one considers an American dating a German, or Japanese or from any one of a number of middle-eastern countries as taboo. Whites don't have to hide on sites like this to hook up with these people. But for them to date or be involved with an American black, now that is taboo. Hey, what can I say? Keep on coming to places like this sto be used as a disposable instrument for their morbid perversions. You might thing you are doing "interracial", when in fact all you are really doing is confining your place as a taboo-American.
You are definitely not an American and are familiar enough with our terms because not even a simp would ever call a guy like me a simp! That would be like calling an exorcist a collaborator of demons!😂🤣

I don't know why you trolls don't just hookup and play with each other! I mean a tug job is still an act of sex so you guys can still claim to be getting laid and you don't have to be running around sites like this sour grapes about nobody wanting to you!🤷‍♂️

For you information mr troll the interracial demographic of black men is actually their second largest demographic in America. So that destroys your whole base less taboo argument sir. What's taboo is that many of these people are married and have chosen to break the boundaries and transcend the the social norms of what most people around the world would call traditional sex.

So don't come in here talking about who's killed Americans or who Americans have killed because all countries have some kind of sin they've committed against another or their own!

Y’all need to listen to this man, I would bet my last dollar 1 in 3 black men have had this thrown in their face , I have several times , those bad bitch boss chics talk a lot, push comes to shove Blackmen get the wolves teeth, white dudes get the quiet shy, subservient chic, lol it’s true
Thank bro!

There is a viral video of a black girl crying in her car about how she was treated by a white guy she is seeing in college. She said that they were having sex and everything was cool and one day she was with a friend of hers and ran into him and a friend of his and he acted as if he didn't even know her!

She said when she tried to talk to him he turned and just walked away and she just completely felt like dying inside. She was so embarrassed in front of her friend and her friend said that she shouldn't put up which such disrespect!

See with this white guy she is absolutely devastated and hurt but if he was black she would have went off! The claws would have come out! She would have got in his face, yelled, cussed him out, and even put her hands on him! Both her friend and his friend would literally have to save the black guy from her fury embarrassing all of them in public! It doesn't matter that the black guy could easily knock her into the netherworld he knows the moment he hits her back he's going to jail or getting shot!

Most people have no idea what we have to deal with the monster that the federal government has created and yet we still choose to marry them at an almost 80% percent rate. I guess that's why we have the most divorces!🤣😂

Thank bro!

There is a viral video of a black girl crying in her car about how she was treated by a white guy she is seeing in college. She said that they were having sex and everything was cool and one day she was with a friend of hers and ran into him and a friend of his and he acted as if he didn't even know her!

She said when she tried to talk to him he turned and just walked away and she just completely felt like dying inside. She was so embarrassed in front of her friend and her friend said that she shouldn't put up which such disrespect!

See with this white guy she is absolutely devastated and hurt but if he was black she would have went off! The claws would have come out! She would have got in his face, yelled, cussed him out, and even put her hands on him! Both her friend and his friend would literally have to save the black guy from her fury embarrassing all of them in public! It doesn't matter that the black guy could easily knock her into the netherworld he knows the moment he hits her back he's going to jail or getting shot!

Most people have no idea what we have to deal with the monster that the federal government has created and yet we still choose to marry them at an almost 80% percent rate. I guess that's why we have the most divorces!🤣😂
not a lot of blackwomen will even acknowledge this is real, it ain’t attacking blackwomen either, white people on this site, or the few black male simps here that may see this as piling on, federal government created this , practically made it against the law for black men to do anything about it, that 80% would be 40, if or when we ever get rid of Jesus, but that’s another day

Thank bro!

black guys will get mad at black women/ verbal aggressive but simp for white women and would never shout at them.

That is just another case of the fox calling the grapes sour.

That is just another case of the fox calling the grapes sour.
You telling me out of 10 of your homeboys 2or 3 haven’t dealt with this? If so, You didn’t grow up like most of us did , definitely not from the south, didnt grown up in the church, or in a black neighborhood,

Since when does skin color determine sex drive? If I'm tired and stressed. It has no chance of sex. This is the case with everyone. In men and women. No matter what race or origin. You'd better do your partner's homework. Instead of just complaining.

You telling me out of 10 of your homeboys 2or 3 haven’t dealt with this? If so, You didn’t grow up like most of us did , definitely not from the south, didnt grown up in the church, or in a black neighborhood,
Well, in all honesty, I am from the Caribbean originally and have only been here since 91, however, rejection is universal. It is not uncommon when some women get rejected, they think to themselves or say out loud, who the hell are you to reject me, especially if or when they are not used to that. And if you know the story about the fox and the grapes, the fox wanted some grapes off a vine and tried as he may he could not reach them. So, after trying enough times, he gave up and walked saying the grapes are probably sour anyway. I hope the analogy fits. I myself can't say I have experienced it, at least not knowingly. It may have happened, she probably said it to herself rather than to me.

Well there you have it, we are talking about 2 completely different things, the topic was white women superior? There is a assumption made about black men who are successful take care of themselves good looking don’t want black women, I can only speak for the ones I know, it ain’t because how strong sistas are, or we want whitewomen because they are easy, we want our manhood , to be able to come home and have a peaceful life, the black women we are talking about isn’t about that life, she can and would for a white man, but marry or have children with this type black woman we are talking about as a blackman? Boy the stories I have, my ******* are coming up on 30 years old, they still buy that tires as he didn’t care about us , black men aren’t fathers , it’s so believable about us, just saying once, tarnishes us for life,

1. Stop projecting your experiences of black American women onto me. I am not even black American. When I said ‘any man that doesn’t want her must be gay’, it was a figure of speech. I’m just emphasising how attractive I think she is. Like when you see a good looking guy, you might say, ‘I’d go gay for him.’ You don’t really mean that, you’re just reiterating the fact that you think the guy is attractive.
2. To answer your questions, black American men aren’t proposing. That’s why they’re not getting married. It’s as simple as.
3. Why aren’t black men proposing to Asian women since they’re the most desirable?
4. What on that black woman’s body was fake???

Well, in all honesty, I am from the Caribbean originally and have only been here since 91, however, rejection is universal. It is not uncommon when some women get rejected, they think to themselves or say out loud, who the hell are you to reject me, especially if or when they are not used to that. And if you know the story about the fox and the grapes, the fox wanted some grapes off a vine and tried as he may he could not reach them. So, after trying enough times, he gave up and walked saying the grapes are probably sour anyway. I hope the analogy fits. I myself can't say I have experienced it, at least not knowingly. It may have happened, she probably said it to herself rather than to me.
Speaking on the topic of rejection, men literally commit ******* when women reject them. It doesn’t get any more pathetic than that.

Black nerdy, submissive girls get given the cold shoulder from ‘high value’ black men alllll the time. I wish black men could just be honest and admit that it’s really about a lack of attraction to black women and not about attitude.

Its nothing wrong with a black man being more sexually attracted to white women just stop pretending that it’s about attitude because you guys hype up those ‘spicy latinas’ that have the worse attitudes and who embarrass you in public.

Most black men would take a spicy Latina with attitude over a black subservient girl with no attitude- and that’s ok.

Back