White women and girls preferring black men.

Trend? For some, yes. I (Brook ) have "turned out" quite a few Young white girls and most of them seem to just want to experience having anonymous sex and of course the best of that is to go all the way and be AN ALL OUT WHORE. After I got out of highschool I still knew a few of the girls who were secretly into what I was into 😁🖤 and we'd set newbie's sluts who were curious about black guys and these young white girls would get hooked on black cock and be absolute slut-whores. Banging multiple black guys frequently. Dang, we have a lot to tell about this stuff.
Im going to *******.
So beautiful and so hot. I would love to hear those stories.

Trend? For some, yes. I (Brook ) have "turned out" quite a few Young white girls and most of them seem to just want to experience having anonymous sex and of course the best of that is to go all the way and be AN ALL OUT WHORE. After I got out of highschool I still knew a few of the girls who were secretly into what I was into 😁🖤 and we'd set newbie's sluts who were curious about black guys and these young white girls would get hooked on black cock and be absolute slut-whores. Banging multiple black guys frequently. Dang, we have a lot to tell about this stuff.
Im going to *******.
I see around me that girls have no problem dating black. Especially the young ones. They don't need secrecy

View attachment 5337643
View attachment 5337644
View attachment 5337645
View attachment 5337646
View attachment 5337648
View attachment 5337649
kseniya_bella_54248062_2360240517590179_2341605364139481711_n.jpg

kseniya_bella_117681541_304175120855320_3262849413787795713_n.jpg

Fotoram.io-89-800x600.jpg
I would love to see their tapes if they ever make any

I've got a 30 y/o white female friend who spent all of her HS & College years with the same white guy from her small town. She's indicated serious regret for not hooking up with or dating a black guy in her younger years. I'm sure that in the next few years she'll eventually give in to temptation and have the interracial sex she's desired this whole time.
Cool story, bro.

My opinion is that the world is changing quickly and the old society norms and viewpoints are being eroded and the new generations are enjoying eachother despite race or religion. The next phase is that black men are def proportionally very masculine , sexually active and to be fair everyone will agree very well endowed. I think white women in general are comfortable to enjoy good bbc dick now and not compromise.

White Russian princess loves big black cock man & has his baby.View attachment 5339044View attachment 5339047View attachment 5339051
Her real name is Kseniya Belousova.. she’s been in many magazines including sports Illustrated Swimsuit addition and has been voted the most beautiful model in the world by both Vogue and Bazaar magazine.
And yes, that’s her husband and
chi ld in the background and she’s had another chi ld with him since these photos where taken.. Her best friend, another beautiful model is also married to a black man. Both husbands are professional soccer players..

My opinion is that the world is changing quickly and the old society norms and viewpoints are being eroded and the new generations are enjoying eachother despite race or religion. The next phase is that black men are def proportionally very masculine , sexually active and to be fair everyone will agree very well endowed. I think white women in general are comfortable to enjoy good bbc dick now and not compromise.
I think the most important point is the last one. White women are very comfortable now and confident in themselves. Combine that with Black male confidence and I might add white male hesitation/lack of confidence and you have a recipe for a big shift in the culture.

Back