White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

i know plenty of white women(my friends)who are married to black men. personally, i'm not the marrying kind: so many beautiful black men to fuck & soooooooo little time...lol. furthermore, sometimes a woman can be happy w/their white husband but still need something else. we ALL have a multitude of choices these days. me doing what i do doesn't mean other white women aren't looking for &, in fact, marrying, black men...who also give them great sex...lol.

I'm already married to my white husband. I did choose him once for marriage because of all his good personal qualities.
Of the men with dark skin color that I have come to know so far, none have had the same good sum of personal qualities.
But when it comes to certain individual personal qualities, those that are important for sex life, which have come to grow in importance to me in recent years, I have had the chance to get to know one or two men with dark skin color who clearly outclass my own white husband's qualities.
But no matter how important this has become for me, this area alone is still not important enough to certainly surpass the sum of all other personal qualities.

Maybe I would look at it differently nowadays, now that my children are about to become adults and self-sufficient, and that an active, rich and varied sex life has become so much more important to me.
Of course, I prioritize a man's personal qualities a little differently today when I'm not limited to judging his qualities primarily as a husband, ******* to my children, and breadwinner.
If today I was a widow or divorced, and put myself in the forefront, then perhaps I would most of all wish to marry my very best black lover (?).
But even though my best lover usually says I'm his dreamwoman, even though there's a measure of hot love between us, I'm not at all sure he would ever want to marry me.

I suppose it does swing both ways and we all have choices. You have a clear preference for your husband because of his qualites.

Similarly, most men also have a preference and would not want to "marry" an über-promiscuous woman who has been shot over more times than Baghdad. 🤔
Ooops, I see that you feel a personal need to try to insult me.
But I can only giggle at your cheap attempt because it does not affect me in the slightest. When it comes to the sum of the number of lovers during my life, they are really not very many, although I now have the great joy that my sex life is both active and varied.
Your attempt to insult me is a failure for you.

For you and for everyone, I can tell you that my white husband has read and given his ok, he agrees, regarding my posts above.
Another day, it might as well be my husband who writes a post in this thread or on the forum. We love each other and there is no need to keep secrets from each other.

Ooops, I see that you feel a personal need to try to insult me.
But I can only giggle at your cheap attempt because it does not affect me in the slightest. When it comes to the sum of the number of lovers during my life, they are really not very many, although I now have the great joy that my sex life is both active and varied.
Your attempt to insult me is a failure for you.

For you and for everyone, I can tell you that my white husband has read and given his ok, he agrees, regarding my posts above.
Another day, it might as well be my husband who writes a post in this thread or on the forum. We love each other and there is no need to keep secrets from each other.
Please don't take his comment personally. There are all kinds of men and women in the world. What he says may be true for some people but not for others. Some men would be delighted to marry an uber-promiscuous woman. That is obvious just looking around the B2W website. I wish you well in your desires and life.

I can at least partially certify a post above. The men (quite a few ...) with dark skin color that I got to know have in no way given me the impression that they would be as generous as my white husband when it comes to sharing me with another man.
If I were exclusive, or even married, to one of the dark-skinned men I met, I do not think any of them would want to share me with another man.
Without generalizing, for me this could be part of the answer to the thread's question as to why I do not marry a man with dark skin color. I have learned to value variety and that I love to experience contrasts.

You can rationalize your lifestyle however you want to, but the fact that is that men "with dark skin color" as you put it, or men of any color for that matter, don't marry women like you. They blow loads into them or shoot over them (as described earlier) and move on. Imagine the scene of a man "with dark skin color" telling his parents that his going to marry a cum dump???? Hilarious. Oh, and I'm sure your near grown ******* will be bursting with pride to know that mum, mummy, ma etc is a basically a prossie, though one that doesn't have to hustle on the street.
Your theory is immediately debunked by the literal thousands of men here (and that's just this site) that marry women ''into the lifestyle''.

You can be damn sure that 99% of those don't tell their families or ******* about their activities, so there can't be any judgement there, either.

Whats your point being here if all you do is insult people?

Oh, Please! Stop filling her head with nonsense. Normal men wouldn't even date these kind of women, let alone marry them. These kind of promiscuous human toilets always look the same: a pink face. And the men who desire these types of "women" are also cut of the same cloth i.e perverts with pink faces with small pink dicks., who get off on having their wives fucked by big-boned well-endowed blacks.
What are you trying to achieve here with your insults?

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Most of the black men I started fucking it was about us having sexual fun together and not needing to have a commitment. That was the point was in keeping things fun and kinky. After getting into after marriage it was because my husband and our bulls like the taboo nature of the sex and again we are having fun with it.

La maggior parte degli uomini di colore con cui ho iniziato a scopare riguardava il fatto che ci divertivamo insieme e non avevamo bisogno di un impegno. Questo era il punto era mantenere le cose divertenti e stravaganti. Dopo il matrimonio è stato perché a mio marito e ai nostri tori piace la natura tabù del sesso e di nuovo ci stiamo divertendo.
you said everything....in few words..

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
When I started having sex with black men it was for fun on both sides of the fence and neither of us were looking for commitments. When I got into the cuckolding/hot wife side of things I was already married and again a lot of the black men we are with are enjoying the fun side of things even if we develop deeper connections.

Society vs Fantasy. Ive met several couples over the years, that were right-wing, Christian Conservative Republicans, that it could never be known to their friends that they were having sex with a black man. Some again wish to remain in the good graces of their social status, vs being an outcast.
In a lot of cases it's not racism, but politics.
I was with a couple where they actually had confederate flag tattoos. LOL Another that hated BLM, but not blacks...politics

Guess what ? Women choose men. You may think your big black cock is what women need from a “forever” partner. But that is not what women base the decision upon. Most follow the advice of their mothers and married friends and “ Always Marry Up”. So unless a black guy has the education, brains, and balance sheet to compete with the white stock broker the beautiful white woman just met, he is out of luck.

Guess what ? Women choose men. You may think your big black cock is what women need from a “forever” partner. But that is not what women base the decision upon. Most follow the advice of their mothers and married friends and “ Always Marry Up”. So unless a black guy has the education, brains, and balance sheet to compete with the white stock broker the beautiful white woman just met, he is out of luck.
So you saying a black man can't have that and a BBC ? Racist as fuck. So tired of you mofos. So it's not possible to " marry up " with a black man ? So a black man have to depend on their big dicks only asshole …?

Back