White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

I think at the end of the day people just overthink and overanalyze too much. Does it matter who marries who, who screws who? Why can't everyone just enjoy the IR lifestyle for what THEY want it to be?
The most logical reasonable response and perfect. some want to get into a deep psychoanalytical study that the UN should fund. Truly enjoy what you want and understand we don’t all like the same things and that’s perfectly fine. You do you and let others do themselves or make yourself miserable trying to get everyone to share YOUR beliefs and opinions.

Look at the difference in responses from the same guy.

When a white person makes a thread look at the respect he gives them

Versus when a black woman makes a thread. Why is my thread dumb but the person’s thread above me wasn’t dumb.
He's a coon. Ignore those , they aren't our kind.

No prob with that answer. Yes this site has a lot of racists.
What I meant is that the specifics of white women seeking black men only for sex. I can see why that is a problem. I didn't think about it when joining. I think maybe I need to leave it. Why would you make a site for white women only to fuck black men? Like you said it is like they are using them for sex and objectifing them.

The most logical reasonable response and perfect. some want to get into a deep psychoanalytical study that the UN should fund. Truly enjoy what you want and understand we don’t all like the same things and that’s perfectly fine. You do you and let others do themselves or make yourself miserable trying to get everyone to share YOUR beliefs and opinions.
I also agree with this perspective.

Wow. I am so not woke. I should have seen this but never really thought about it. I personally am not on this site just because I think black men are only a cock. I never really thought about it. I believe black men and women are very beautiful. More beautiful than most people. I am not sure if I am really allowed to say that as a white women so sorry if I offend you.

My husband found this site because I talk about how attractive and beautiful black men and women are how I love their features and curves and skin.

I don't know this is a hard conversation to have via chat and also I am not sure what I can and can't say. I don't want to sound like an ass.
No , I will say that 80 percent of white women in this lifestyle have that mentality. If you don't and truly are attracted and respect black men , so be it. And stay that way.

What I meant is that the specifics of white women seeking black men only for sex. I can see why that is a problem. I didn't think about it when joining. I think maybe I need to leave it. Why would you make a site for white women only to fuck black men? Like you said it is like they are using them for sex and objectifing them.
I didn't create this site , but that is a good question for the creator.

It's hotter marrying a white man and then giving his pussy to a black man to be used as a fuck toy to stretch, dump his load in her, then send her back to her husband to show him what the black man did!♠️
Look how respectful you are when you’re in a white person’s thread versus a black woman’s thread.

Didn't this thread once have a poll, an interesting one at that, and a lot more answers? I'm guessing the mods censured it? Yes? No?

Also, to add to my other posts, I'm sure there are white women not married to black men who are very open to this, or would be, if it weren't for family and societal pressures that keep them well in line. Well in line.

If they dare step beyond that line, they will be ostracized or worse. So, they know very well not to stray beyond their lane, or else the backlash will be enormous.

The motto: Unless you got mad spine, stay in yo zone.

Last edited:

"White woman, why don't you marry a black man?"Few black men are responsible and can take care of a woman. As a woman you want stability not just adventures where jealousy, possession, selfishness, abuse.Black men adore religious abuse of women because their priests feel inferior to women that's why they are waging an ongoing war against us. A religious is unfaithful to Humanity so white women want open-minded men. I want to know how many black men would give their wife to my husband?​

This is troll post from someone who was trolling this thread before, or so it looks like. The large type in bold is a dead giveaway. Looks like this individual has multiple avatars/screen names too, like the many trolls on here. This place is way too infested with trolls and fantasy seekers.

Wow. I am so not woke. I should have seen this but never really thought about it. I personally am not on this site just because I think black men are only a cock. I never really thought about it. I believe black men and women are very beautiful. More beautiful than most people. I am not sure if I am really allowed to say that as a white women so sorry if I offend you.

My husband found this site because I talk about how attractive and beautiful black men and women are how I love their features and curves and skin.

I don't know this is a hard conversation to have via chat and also I am not sure what I can and can't say. I don't want to sound like an ass.
Would you leave your husband for a better man who happens to be Black?

Versus when a black woman makes a thread. Why is my thread dumb but the person’s thread above me wasn’t dumb.

I told you why your question was ignorant and dumb, you just chose to ignore what i wrote. Your question was why dont black men marry white women, was it not?. And what did i say, i said, " if black men aren't marrying white women why are black women complaining about white women taking all the good black men" . i also said i suspect you and another person on here of being the same two people, or trolls. Respect is given when it is due and earned.

I told you why your question was ignorant and dumb, you just chose to ignore what i wrote. Your question was why dont black men marry white women, was it not?. And what did i say, i said, " if black men aren't marrying white women why are black women complaining about white women taking all the good black men" . i also said i suspect you and another person on here of being the same two people, or trolls. Respect is given when it is due and earned.
You’re a dumbass. I also explained why the thread was made in the first place. If your dumbass could read, you would understand it was supposed to be a spin off thread. The guy asked white women why they don’t marry black men. I said it’s men that decide who they marry so really the question should be posed to the men instead. Hence my thread.

What fucking proof do you have that I have multiple accounts? You literally are not verified yourself, so you’re not in the position to be making slanderous accusations like that.

Ok so all you had to say was that black men are marrying white women as your response. But it’s so easy to go off on a black woman, accuse her of having multiple accounts but then act respectful and cordial when talking to your white daddy. This forum is straight up coon central.

Look how respectful you are when you’re in a white person’s thread versus a black woman’s thread.
You ask a question and I answered it! The problem is to you and yours any answer that doesn't fit your bullshit narrative or the wack ass well debunked propaganda that yall like to spread about black men is always gonna be seen as disrespectful to you and yours!

The question itself was a bullshit question based on anecdotal evidence! The very video you posted to try to sustain the gynocratic narrative behind your question the data completely opposes!

So when you snapped and said "why don't y'all just go marry white women since y'all think they are so much better" you showed your hand and that you were a typical gynocrat who literally believes the bullshit narratives and propaganda!

Ask me why I don't ask black women why don't they just go and marry a white man? I can tell you that my answer is gonna come straight from the data from both sides!

Ok so all you had to say was that black men are marrying white women as your response. But it’s so easy to go off on a black woman, accuse her of having multiple accounts but then act respectful and cordial when talking to your white daddy. This forum is straight up coon central.
You can miss me with all the going off on black women troupe, because i would have said the sane thing to a white women who would have asked the same bullsh*t question, and have done it, so it makes no difference to me your color, you ask bs questions i am will respond the same way no matter the color.

It’d probably be hard to come up with a general reason since it could be many. If I had to guess the discovery of really being interested in black men happens after they are married and in love. It isn’t like our culture promotes interracial dating especially between black and white people.
The reality is usually this. Not always. You have lover and providers. If one man can provide stability and provide (husband) and the other can be the lover (fuck bud). If she comes in contact with a high earning black guy who has his life together she might want to marry him. However, when you are the man all across the board you have legit choice with women. Why marry one and deal with all the headaches of marriage when you can fuck as many women as you want. It’s a no brained. A high value black man is harder to come by and who’s to say he would choose xyz girl to marry anyways

This is coming from a white woman who ADMITS her thoughts publicly. I can dig that.

This is a tough question to talk about on a largely fetishized sex site. The white women here aren't looking for emotional love, but they do 'love' some big black dick in their life LOL 🤭

The original question would be better served on an ACTUAL dating site for people looking for relationships. And there are dating sites/apps SPECIFICALLY for interracial Connections.

Back