• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 326939 I actually prefer anal sex as long as it is done right and I have a vib for my pussy. Its not like it is in the movies. You have to prepare for anal sex by cleaning out and once your cock goes in the back, it does not go back into any other holes. By using plenty of lube and taking it slow I find it to be very stimulating. The guys are in heaven and I get to take care of myself while having a full, dirty, slutty kind of feeling.View attachment 326937

My husband may have already posted these.

This is my favorite position.

View attachment 326938

Very good advice, especially about not going in any other holes after his cock has been in your ass.........

Sarah

I do anal. You need enough lube and foreplay to relax enough to take a dick without it hurting. Of course, practice helps too. If you really want to try anal, purchase a small circumference dildo and work with it awhile. Over time you can step up to a larger one until you get where you want to be. After you've gotten used to it, once the head penetrates it feels quite good and is very enjoyable.

What you really need is a good hard deep long ass fucking...and than afterwards have you ride my big black hard long thick dick...you won't have to travel far either...West side of Cleveland;)

expressed my fantasy the wife try black..she was interested..but heard anal was almosta black requirement. Said I didn't know, but seemed like she might be up for it given the right circumstances.

Never had (and never will have) anal from a white guy. 90% of my bulls have had my ass, and I certainly would never turn down the other 10%, lol. It's just something special I save for them.

I have done anal before with my hubby. It is pleasurable, but mainly I do it for him. And I have to be in the mood for it. I just recently did it with my bbc lover, and it has totally changed for me. I had never orgasmed from anal before until I did it with him. It felt amazing!
I can see why you love bbc...your sexy body was made for it!!!!;) Your ass is totally awesome

Back