• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My girlfriend doesn't want me to fuck her ass unfortunately, she says i'm too big (at 7 inches), can only imagine how she would be able to handle a BBC ;)

it hurts every time, I do it, but I want to give it up for my man, so I take it and know that he is loving me
U have to be gentle when you are going in the back door , no one goes in the front door the same way they go into the back door... A little attention with that ass goes a long way....

I started doing anal early 17yr me and my best friend where stoned talking about sex. She told me I want to get fucked in the Butt. Im like WTF. She says think about it Millions of gays one dick up the ass and they gave up pussy. We had to try it. I always liked it and I cant explain it I do get a extra thrill giving my ass to a Black Cock. At the same time every black man Ive fucked wanted my ass. Anna

I started doing anal early 17yr me and my best friend where stoned talking about sex. She told me I want to get fucked in the Butt. Im like WTF. She says think about it Millions of gays one dick up the ass and they gave up pussy. We had to try it. I always liked it and I cant explain it I do get a extra thrill giving my ass to a Black Cock. At the same time every black man Ive fucked wanted my ass. Anna
Mmmmmmm your soooooo my kind of slut Anna. I love anal also when I can get it but die 2 my size & thickness it makes it really hard 4 me 2 get unless your a size queen that's into pain I'm not getting any ass.

Good girl

Back