White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
. Truth is this has been happening for thousands of years. Back to Egypt , Greece, and Rome as white women were introduced to Black and Arab men. Vikings often sold slave Irish and british women to the Arab princes for their sexual pleasures. Roman brothels also serve black male warriors and soldiers. Greek women were introduced to black african men through trade in the mediterrean. Also Spanish women as Arabs and cartage invaded Spain.

And what about when the Moors of North Africa conquered Italy and Spain. Before that, (from what I have read) most of the women were blond and blue eyes and after the Moors got there and took over their women, in many years after, they changed their genes forever and now, most women in Spain and Italy have dark hair and dark eyes.

And what about when the Moors of North Africa conquered Italy and Spain. Before that, (from what I have read) most of the women were blond and blue eyes and after the Moors got there and took over their women, in many years after, they changed their genes forever and now, most women in Spain and Italy have dark hair and dark eyes.
actually ALL blonde and red hair come from germanic lines, as does blue and green eyes.
all Mediterranean genes have dark hair and eyes. the germanic invaders brought the blue/blonde genes with them.
that is history-fact.

Blonds in Northern Italy. Scilians are dark hair and dark eyes. Same in Spain. Blonds near mountatins. Blonds are residuals from Goths and VisiGoths who invaded italy and Spain.

Blonds in Northern Italy. Scilians are dark hair and dark eyes. Same in Spain. Blonds near mountatins. Blonds are residuals from Goths and VisiGoths who invaded italy and Spain.

actually ALL blonde and red hair come from germanic lines, as does blue and green eyes.
all Mediterranean genes have dark hair and eyes. the germanic invaders brought the blue/blonde genes with them.
that is history-fact.
. Goths and VisiGoths. However. Vikings also sold many captive blonde and red haired women from Ireland and Britian to Moors in Spain and africa

that is history-fact.
The Moors never conquered Italy, only Spain. The fair genes are purely Northern European. Hence we’re blonde/red hair with blue eyes. Us and our children.

There should be total surrender Janis K!White women should always submit and surrender to black men!A perfect world for me would be a world where I could drop down on my knees in the middle of walmart and suck a black mans cock!Or have a black guy lay me back in a booth at McDonalds and fuck the ******* outa me,or lift my skirt in a check out line and fuck me while we wait to check out!Black men should be able to fuck white women anywhere at any time.Last week I met a cute oil change guy and he took me in the office and fucked me and busted his nutt in my pussy!The way it should be,if a black guy wants to fuck my white pussy then he gets to,period!Every black man that hits on me gets to fuck me,or I at least suck his cock lol but that almost always leads to him fucking me!My husband is amazed by how many black men fuck his wifes pussy ;)
Please teach my gf your ways

. Southern Spain and italy and sicily do show moors influence. Northern Spain and Northern Italy still show blondes and blue eyes of celtic and goths and visigoth origins. Carthaginians from africa also invaded Spain and italy in roman times. Hannibal had many black warriors with him in the punic wars with rome.

The Moors never conquered Italy, only Spain. The fair genes are purely Northern European. Hence we’re blonde/red hair with blue eyes. Us and our children.
. Hannibal and hastrubal carthaginians from Africa invaded Spain and italy in the punic wars with Rome. Before that greeks and phoenicians and Egyptians traded freely around the mediterean sea. Seaport cities always had numerous brothels.

Back