White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
I would believe you if you were over age 63.

Good story though.
Or lived in the UK where condoms were over the counter or bought at the barbers who had a discreet Durex sign well into the 70's even 80'sd as this Well known song by Madness from 1982 attests, House of fun,
"Good morning miss
Can I help you *******
16 today up for fun
I'm a big boy now
Or so they say
So if you'll serve
I'll be on my way

. Not always a question of competion. More often its just hot sex for her. Or just BBC. Or even just because she wants them to cum inside her. Once she starts , very hard to stop.
I wouldn't want her to stop, and I wounding want her REAL MAN to stop what would be the point. I m there to support her to make sure she is drenched in sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Also to rescept her Real man to make sure he gets everything he needs in order to be satisfied.

I wouldn't want her to stop, and I wounding want her REAL MAN to stop what would be the point. I m there to support her to make sure she is drenched in sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Also to rescept her Real man to make sure he gets everything he needs in order to be satisfied.
. Also about intimacy , submission, power, and control. Learning intimacy with a black bull. Learning about being submissive to black sexuality. . Learning about the power and control of a Black bull Alpha master.

Back