White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
My wife and I only fairly recently brought up the idea of getting pregnant as part of our BBC experiences.

Since I'm the one that got her started and have kept pushing her down this road, i was a little surprised that she brought up the angle. I was even more surprised that I found it every bit arousing as she did. So now we incorporate that into our play quite a bit.

My wife and I only fairly recently brought up the idea of getting pregnant as part of our BBC experiences.

Since I'm the one that got her started and have kept pushing her down this road, i was a little surprised that she brought up the angle. I was even more surprised that I found it every bit arousing as she did. So now we incorporate that into our play quite a bit.

It's HIGHLY AROUSING for the husband as well.

cf9cc99b-2bc8-49de-8a90-80388291fdb0.jpg

I discussed this before with my now ex-wife. We never got too it but we both discussed it and the possibility of it. We both agreed it happened with a regular bull she was in love with we would see it through but wouldnt plan on it and not stop birth control. However, she did acknowledge she always felt when she fell with certain regular bulls she would fantasize about them getting her pregnant because she was naturally submissive and attracted to them physically, as a man and felt like if that were to happen with someone other than her husband then it should be with a man that deserved it like they did because she felt it was natural for her as a woman to want her physically superior bulls cocks to only cum inside her and thats why we were there, to find her physically superior men than her husband with a body, cock and connection to fuck her pussy and cum inside her and felt a little guilty admitting she might let one get her pregnant on purpose and have a life long connection to him and us. I agreed its natural for white woman to submit to their black lovers and fantasized if it did happen he could stay with us for a little while and be present in the childs life

I discussed this before with my now ex-wife. We never got too it but we both discussed it and the possibility of it. We both agreed it happened with a regular bull she was in love with we would see it through but wouldnt plan on it and not stop birth control. However, she did acknowledge she always felt when she fell with certain regular bulls she would fantasize about them getting her pregnant because she was naturally submissive and attracted to them physically, as a man and felt like if that were to happen with someone other than her husband then it should be with a man that deserved it like they did because she felt it was natural for her as a woman to want her physically superior bulls cocks to only cum inside her and thats why we were there, to find her physically superior men than her husband with a body, cock and connection to fuck her pussy and cum inside her and felt a little guilty admitting she might let one get her pregnant on purpose and have a life long connection to him and us. I agreed its natural for white woman to submit to their black lovers and fantasized if it did happen he could stay with us for a little while and be present in the childs life
Did you already have ******* together? Always thought a wife who’d already given me ******* then giving me a Black man’s babies to raise too would be hot, and erotic that everyone would know she finally found a superior man to fuck her pregnant. Especially if her husband wore only panties and a cock cage while pregnant and learned to eat her daily.

Superior genes give a superior result.

0b9f2c6e-7640-4704-a1b4-48b0d04f482e.jpg

D5x7--gW0AAb0vV.jpg

Superior genes give a superior result.

View attachment 2646004
. Truth is this has been happening for thousands of years. Back to Egypt , Greece, and Rome as white women were introduced to Black and Arab men. Vikings often sold slave Irish and british women to the Arab princes for their sexual pleasures. Roman brothels also serve black male warriors and soldiers. Greek women were introduced to black african men through trade in the mediterrean. Also Spanish women as Arabs and cartage invaded Spain.

Back