White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
. White women having sex with multiple men including black men simultaneously is not within social norms. A woman may have 5 husbands in sequence with no social objections as we see in hollywood but receiving sperm from a group of men is still on the fringes.
Hopefully people will start to accept that a white girl or couple having multiple black partners is natural

Hopefully people will start to accept that a white girl or couple having multiple black partners is natural
. As women are more sexually active ( and aggressive ) they often have more sexual "experiences". Most often this remains a series of "serial" relationships. Women having sex with multiple men and especially multiple men simultaneously reveals she has a different level of sexuality. Today she would be called Promiscous amoung other things. Couples with sexual friendships still remain amoung the fringe today but this is becoming more popular in places. Couples with Many "friendships" are increasing in numbers but still few given the huge populations in the world. And things are still so different from country to country in the world.

in so many places so much of what we do is "Integrated" with people of different races , creeds, colors, and nationalities. People now have friendships with others of many places around the world. Becomes more difficult to separate people who are having "social" relationships and people who are having "sexual" relationships. Often takes more careful observation. Women giving these other men more freedom in touching and feeling. Women touching and rubbing against these mens groin areas. Still lots more IR "touching" now. Careful observation often makes it clear she is and has been sexual with him. Hot stuff.

Because the US has a long ways to go in race relations. There are still some very backwards ways in the US
. More than just race. Clash of cultures and economics too. Now we see many successful black atheletes who now have different views as well. And education is a issue also. As with many counties with large groups of poorly educated people , there are great conflicts between these groups. And now we have the issue with ******* that adds more violence to society

I would believe you if you were over age 63.

Good story though.
My fella says he remembers a period like this when he was a teen back in the 70's that's in the UK in fact he says it was common to buy them at the Barbers where they were not on display but usually advertised by a discreet neon sign. The Barber would ask " anything for the weekend Sir" after finishing the haircut. My guy is 67.

Kim

My wife Anna got pregnant by a black man, unfortunately living in a small town we couldn't keep him but for a couple of months it was very exciting to know that a stranger's semen was growing in my wife's tummy
Are you saying due to the social pressure you felt?

My wife Anna got pregnant by a black man, unfortunately living in a small town we couldn't keep him but for a couple of months it was very exciting to know that a stranger's semen was growing in my wife's tummy
I can understand you.... me and wife desire a baby for months and during these summer holiday we take the risk and the exciting of a black breeding. now she is preggo and we are happy, scared and guilty all at same time. hard decide what to do

Back