White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
I know I shouldn't, but I just find it electric when a white wife gets impregnated by a black bull. I must put in the caveat though, that this is only the case if both hubby and wife agreed to this beforehand. And the black bull would be involved in the baby's life.

I agree, it definitely incredibly electric when a white wife gets impregnated by a black bull.

16657140.jpg

I agree with you when you say that it is "especially humiliating when their beloved wifes fuck with black stallions."

It's humiliating and yet very SATISFYING indeed when my wife has interracial sex with her black boyfriend. It has added new dimensions to our relationship.

View attachment 2625752
. Humiliating only if you try to compare SWC and BBC. So why compare? Better just to enjoy and watch how he gives her SATISFACTION. Listen to her moans as he stretches her pussy. Listen to her sighs as she feels him cum inside her. And best of all , watch as she orgasms from the BBC moving in her pussy. Then see just how much she enjoys his BBC filling her pussy

. Humiliating only if you try to compare SWC and BBC. So why compare? Better just to enjoy and watch how he gives her SATISFACTION. Listen to her moans as he stretches her pussy. Listen to her sighs as she feels him cum inside her. And best of all , watch as she orgasms from the BBC moving in her pussy. Then see just how much she enjoys his BBC filling her pussy
One has to have nerves of fiber optics....backbone of stainless steel...true color blind in the "green spectrum " or, spectra

What is that new dimension...space/time continum

I'm not contending ...that this isn't true. Just how does this enhance the woman's esteem for the other guy...to say nothing of love
Very curious....about the mind control one exerts under these intensely , pressurized emotions. Zen and the art of wifely (BBC) maintenance

. Modern white cuckhold husband in modern white marraige. White wives / women today are hooked on BBC. White couples now have more black "friends" where friendship includes sex
Maybe...but, your focus appears highly visual and auditory...DON'T forget scent
can be most subtle. Powerful. To Some it smells like xmass, with " cucknuts-
Roasting-on an open fire..." Lame duck humor for the green-tea-party players

Maybe...but, your focus appears highly visual and auditory...DON'T forget scent
can be most subtle. Powerful. To Some it smells like xmass, with " cucknuts-
Roasting-on an open fire..." Lame duck humor for the green-tea-party players
That's why i mentioned mind control. Respect misplaced becomes resentment. Not bitter. Sour like bad milk. Maybe it wont ******* a body...but, one can get mighty sick

Back