White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
It's humiliating and yet very SATISFYING indeed when my wife has interracial sex with her black boyfriend. It has added new dimensions to our relationship.

Honestly, I don't really care if it's satisfying or not for the white hubby when I'm fucking her beloved one. If they have some agreement or she's just a cheating bitch is not my business. The growing number of wannabe cuckolds is something that benefits my sex life, that's all. It's a matter of supply and demand. But I feel little respect to any man that offers his woman to others. Sorry if I offend you, that's not my aim, but this is the naked truth.

Honestly, I don't really care if it's satisfying or not for the white hubby when I'm fucking her beloved one. If they have some agreement or she's just a cheating bitch is not my business. The growing number of wannabe cuckolds is something that benefits my sex life, that's all. It's a matter of supply and demand. But I feel little respect to any man that offers his woman to others. Sorry if I offend you, that's not my aim, but this is the naked truth.

No, you don't offend me. My wife and I use a black man to satisfy our needs. I guess that isn't much different.

20290947.gif

I guess so. But I have good reasons to believe that in this triangle the white guy is the part that gets less benefits from the situation.

By the way, I love your taste with the pictures.

I am glad that you like the pictures ??

You that the white guy is the part that gets less benefits from the situation in triangle. I think that I am the lucky one who gets most benefits from the arrangement.

Watching my beautiful blonde wife with a handsome, well endowed black male is heaven. Adam and Eve had to leave Paradise, but when my wife's has sex with her black boyfriend I feel that I am back in Paradise.

123.jpg

I am glad that you like the pictures ??

You that the white guy is the part that gets less benefits from the situation in triangle. I think that I am the lucky one who gets most benefits from the arrangement.

Watching my beautiful blonde wife with a handsome, well endowed black male is heaven. Adam and Eve had to leave Paradise, but when my wife's has sex with her black boyfriend I feel that I am back in Paradise.

View attachment 2626633
Sabrina Banks is a lovely woman.

Back