White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
I agree with this post 100000000%

According to my experience, social transgression is also a key factor. My chances of getting white pussy in leftish social environments increase exponentially. Girls of a suburban hip hop culture are always in need of black cock. On the other hand, it seems white guys find especially humiliating when their beloved wifes fuck with black stallions. If they want to cheat them as a form of revenge you have a lot of chances to get your BBC sucked. I have learnt to take advantage of these situations.

According to my experience, social transgression is also a key factor. My chances of getting white pussy in leftish social environments increase exponentially. Girls of a suburban hip hop culture are always in need of black cock. On the other hand, it seems white guys find especially humiliating when their beloved wifes fuck with black stallions. If they want to cheat them as a form of revenge you have a lot of chances to get your BBC sucked. I have learnt to take advantage of these situations.

I agree with you when you say that it is "especially humiliating when their beloved wifes fuck with black stallions."

It's humiliating and yet very SATISFYING indeed when my wife has interracial sex with her black boyfriend. It has added new dimensions to our relationship.

67.jpg

I agree with you when you say that it is "especially humiliating when their beloved wifes fuck with black stallions."

It's humiliating and yet very SATISFYING indeed when my wife has interracial sex with her black boyfriend. It has added new dimensions to our relationship.

View attachment 2625752
R u white come tosint martin me and my crew will take care

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 47
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 42