White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 118 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Lost my virginity (very first sexual experience ever) to an older BBC and was bred several times that first night WHEN I WAS. barely 15.....pretty impossible to ever get over that, been addicted to BBC ever since...
Best orgams i ever had is with our stud on top of me while i fuck my wife , i almost fainted as l cum inside my women at the same time feeling his hot load inside me , im not gay but im into everything about sex with my wife

I have been fucked by two black men but never been bred. I would love to feel a nice black cock deep in me and feel the cum fill my ass. I don't really know how to go about finding a dominate black man to make me his bitch. Really wanting to service a BBC now.
Use an online website and meet the black master that will fulfill your bbc cravings.

It’s been years since I’ve had dick… I’ve been begging and looking for a hung Long Dick to pound the Pent up slut out of me.

I’m 40 Bi Wm slutty powerbottom 6’5 football tight end looking submissive that love deep dick and a not having control and letting a Dom Use me as Deep and Hard as he wants for as long as he can pound me. Roanoke VA and willing to Travel for a good pounding 😊

My wife wanted to make me feel when she was getting fucked in the ass....she lubed his big pretty cock up and he got behind me...i felt his hard cock and big head press up against the tip of my ass....it was so hot. My wife kissed me as entered my ass and I moaned in her mouth as I could feel his head all the way in my ass....I thought my wife was going to cum right there... he slowly worked his big cock into my tight whole and she wanted to know when it was all the way in. With a little more lube he started fucking me faster and deeper...at first it hurt like a mom fucker but my wife just told me to relax and feel how good it feels....he thrust his big cock all the way in and i felt an amazing orgasm in my ass....not his orgasm but mine from feeling his big cock. I whispered in my wifes ear that I could feel him all the way in as his balls where slapping my ass.... she was so turned on by watching me arch my back up as he fucked me until i could feel his big cock start to swell up. My ass was wrapped so tightly around his cock and it started growing....i took all of it for my wife and then I could feel his cock start to throb...he was all the way in my ass when I felt the first hot warm silky feeling exploding into my ass....the more he came the more slippery and hot it felt. He pumped me full of cum for what seemed like ten minutes....my ass contracted around his cock as he pulled it from my cum filled ass..... after that evening sometimes he would fuck both of us in one night. He liked fucking my wifes pussy nice and slow and would make her cum every time....I loved eating her pussy as he fucked her with his big cock. He would fill her pussy up with cum like he did my ass and it would be full....then she would sit at the head of the bed with her legs and swollen and cum filled pussy stretched out...we would both suck his cum covered cock (her pussy and his cum together tasted so good) and then when he was hard I would would lick my wifes cum filled pussy while my ass was up in the air and then he would fuck me....it was great consensual fun and everyone got off multiple times!
no condom?

First time I was bred by our Bull the wife set the whole thing up. She had me get up on the coffee table on all fours naked and wait for the Bull to show up. He got there pretty quickly only He and the wife kissed and rubbed all over each other. It seemed like I waited on all fours for hours and was only about 20 mins. Knees and hands sore and shaking from excitement. He then got behind me after the wife undressed him and she poured a whole bottle of lube down into my crack and then worked it up into my pussy hole with her finger and then told the Bull to "take him" was her exact words. He flopped his monster BBC onto my ass and slide it up and down between my crack as he had his hands firm on my hips. I was finally somewhat more relaxed as he plunged his tool into my pussy hole. Even with the lube it was still painful and I whimpered like a bitch as he and the wife laughed. As he slid in and put the pain went away and then was almost pleasurable. Could feel him up into my stomach and then the wife said "finish him" and about then he got very rough and forceful grabbed my shoulders and slammed his BBC in and out of me and shot his load all up inside of me. My little testicles was aching from his huge bull balls slapping against them while he was breeding me. He pulled out and grabbed me by my ankles and held me upside down and explained he didnt want his seed was wasted and wanted it to flow all up into my body. After about 5 mins he dropped me and he and wifey walked up hallway into the bedroom. I laid there on the floor watching his muscular physique walking away as my wifes big bubble ass followed him still giggling at how he manhandled and bred me. I lay there humiliated but also feeling very turned on as well

Back