White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
I believe I've been set up for this. After months of being caged almost 24/7, the only way to have even a weak erection and cum has been when pegged by my neighbour gf. Last weekend, she pegged me again, but stopped before I could cum. The same evening she was hosting a party with her black gang who also bring friends and other white girls from time to time. I still keep the hope of scoring with one of those girls who are mostly kinder to me than my neighbour/gf is and that's why I went there this time too. Small accidents have happened where I was licking one of the ladies and the black cock fucking them slipped onto my lips. But I must confess, I have also started watching out for every occasion I could suck a black cock. I've been telling to myself, it's for the sake of the pussy juice sticking on it. This time around, some of the black guys began commenting on what I was doing. When my scheming gf called me over to clean a cream pie from her cunt, one unknown friend of their gang started fingering my butt hole. I didn't complain because I felt excited and had ******* a bit. She closed her thighs around my neck and told the guy I was clean and she had pegged me hours ago. It was then when I felt the lube being poured between my ass cheeks while the guy was shoving more fingers inside me. I was busy touching her boobs and thinking about giving her an orgasm, when he put his black cock inside my ass. She suddenly sat up and taking my face between her hands she kissed me and shouted "you are a sissy now!". Everybody began to laugh, some black guys commenting how disgusting the view was, and the other two girls cheering the black guy who was fucking me. That was my lowest point ever in terms of dignity. It was very humiliating. My "gf" touched my caged dick and told the onlookers I was pre-cumming. I doubted I could cum. I looked at my shrunk balls and they were blue to me. But soon the pressure was to much and I shed some drops onto the floor. Then I realised he had cum in my butt hole. Still excited, I turned around, looked at him, and he told me to clean his cock up. After that, he turned away like everybody else. The fun was over and I was left alone on that spot, ignored by all.
That was the end of me.

Back