White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 118 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Many times. Our bull, her ex, fucked me nearly every day for a week. I had already tasted his cum either as it dripped from her freshly fucked pussy or, in time, right from his dick as I cleaned him. She was on vacation, which he knew but showed up at our apartment one night. No seduction, no playing around, he came in, took his pants off, already rock hard, and told me to suck him. I was on my knees before he finished the sentence. He was so hard and manly, we moved to the sofa he sat back and I went to work. I tried to stuff as much of that 9+ monster down my throat as I could. He grabbed my head and exploded in less than a few minutes. He must have not been emptied in a week! So much cum, I swallowed as much as I could but some dripping down my face. After the last shot, he was still hard! I thought he was leaving when he stood up but nope. To the bedroom we went. He stripped, ordered me to do the same and started eating my ass, it was then that I got scared. His dick was massive, not a starter dick by any means and he was going to be my first?! Oddly, he took his time, the pain was unbelievable but he must have deflowered more than a few virgin assholes and let me adjust to his dick. No condom, he was fucking my girlfriend raw nearly twice a week. Once in and I felt his nuts hitting my sack, he slowly picked up speed and started plowing me and licking my neck. I was starting to love it, pushing back and squeezing my ass as tight as I could. He pulled out and rolled me on my back, it was then that I saw his lube covered dick, big, veins popping out and black. I needed him back in immediately, he went back in, so deep! It was then that another"first" happened, I opened my mouth and was deeply kissing a man. It was too much for me, I came all over our stomachs. That only fueled his dick, he started driving that meat hard and straight, I locked my legs around him and begged him to breed me. He came so hard he had tears in his eyes. We didn't stop, he fucked until hard again, never came out. Two cums later, we fell asleep, woke up, showed and fucked again. He came over 5 of the 8 days she was gone. My body would ache for him on the days he wasn't able to visit. I was meeting him at the door naked, already cleaned and lubed. Never drank so much cum in my life. Hated to see it end but moved to another state.

Once I get to know my bull and we prove to each other we are ddf,I allow them to bred me every time we hook up

I encourage them to save a big load for me that I get to work out of them when we meet
Love getting bred missionary and having their seed drop down my thighs and lower back ?
I figured he was fucking my girlfriend before me and now with me, so just went for it. Had swallowed so much of his cum and fucked her either with him or alone. The guy was such a man, I couldn't stop myself.

Once I get to know my bull and we prove to each other we are ddf,I allow them to bred me every time we hook up

I encourage them to save a big load for me that I get to work out of them when we meet
Love getting bred missionary and having their seed drop down my thighs and lower back ?
He was my girlfriend's ex, had fucked her many times right in front of me. Her pussy would be puffy and dripping. Figured why not at that point.

Back