White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 331 25.3%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 116 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 576 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Every white boy should be able to truthfully say YES...many... MANY times to this question! It's your responsibility as a white boy to do this, as often as possible! BLACK MEN DESERVE to fuck us all like the lilly white femme bitches we are, and we owe it to them, to be their property, and take on our appropriate feminine roles with them!
There just aren't enough black men where I live (yet), otherwise .... I would say MANY.

Many times. Our bull, her ex, fucked me nearly every day for a week. I had already tasted his cum either as it dripped from her freshly fucked pussy or, in time, right from his dick as I cleaned him. She was on vacation, which he knew but showed up at our apartment one night. No seduction, no playing around, he came in, took his pants off, already rock hard, and told me to suck him. I was on my knees before he finished the sentence. He was so hard and manly, we moved to the sofa he sat back and I went to work. I tried to stuff as much of that 9+ monster down my throat as I could. He grabbed my head and exploded in less than a few minutes. He must have not been emptied in a week! So much cum, I swallowed as much as I could but some dripping down my face. After the last shot, he was still hard! I thought he was leaving when he stood up but nope. To the bedroom we went. He stripped, ordered me to do the same and started eating my ass, it was then that I got scared. His dick was massive, not a starter dick by any means and he was going to be my first?! Oddly, he took his time, the pain was unbelievable but he must have deflowered more than a few virgin assholes and let me adjust to his dick. No condom, he was fucking my girlfriend raw nearly twice a week. Once in and I felt his nuts hitting my sack, he slowly picked up speed and started plowing me and licking my neck. I was starting to love it, pushing back and squeezing my ass as tight as I could. He pulled out and rolled me on my back, it was then that I saw his lube covered dick, big, veins popping out and black. I needed him back in immediately, he went back in, so deep! It was then that another"first" happened, I opened my mouth and was deeply kissing a man. It was too much for me, I came all over our stomachs. That only fueled his dick, he started driving that meat hard and straight, I locked my legs around him and begged him to breed me. He came so hard he had tears in his eyes. We didn't stop, he fucked until hard again, never came out. Two cums later, we fell asleep, woke up, showed and fucked again. He came over 5 of the 8 days she was gone. My body would ache for him on the days he wasn't able to visit. I was meeting him at the door naked, already cleaned and lubed. Never drank so much cum in my life. Hated to see it end but moved to another state.
that is so fucking hot my little impotent dick is throbbing like fuck I am going to keep seeing you in my mind all day imagining your poundings through the week

I have several times dressed as a woman. It's crazy because putting on a dress and shaving my legs turns me into a bbcslut! The more I do it, the more I want it. It's gotten me thinking about being feminized and going on hormones.
I am not into gay but yes our bull likes to fuck my ass to infront of my wife i guess its the alfa male thing to feel leader of the pack in that room .

I have several times dressed as a woman. It's crazy because putting on a dress and shaving my legs turns me into a bbcslut! The more I do it, the more I want it. It's gotten me thinking about being feminized and going on hormones.
I haven't been totally dressed and shaved like a woman, just a simple black dress, thigh-high stockings, and lace panties for when a young stud stopped over on his lunch break. But I understand what you are saying. It was a different submissive feminine feeling all together even after he seeded my ass and left.

One of the things I learned in my cuck journey is that I'm not a man, I never was really a man, so my sexual duty is to help Her please men and to please them when She wants me to do so.
I've been asked, since I have hormone induced boobies, was I going to have gender surgery, and I explained that no, I was staying with one foot in the male world keeping my original plumbing, but pleased to have it locked away as a useless bit of flesh. My sexual pleasure arises from being penetrated and I love playing with my tits as I'm used.
I'm not a man and I'm not a Woman, so this is best for me. Seeing my thing locked away and my tits usually pleases a bull, a clear admission of what I am.
I just wish their breedings would take hold and my belly would swell.
oh yes me also

He came over Friday and Saturday night but missed Sunday. I was miserable. He owned my girlfriend and now me. To may knowledge she still doesn't know anything about that week. By the last night, I was so in love with his dick that his every wish was my command. Licked his ass, drank his cum, wore panties, met him at the door on my knees, would suck him at the door. Would wash him in the shower, it was wonderful.

Not yet, but i'm about to real soon. I've connected with a mature black guy and we've chatted and exchanged pics. He wants to meet me in a hotel room and dominate me completely. He wants me to worship his thick black cock, and eat my ass to get it ready for him inside me. He says he wants to fuck me deeply, and although i insist on using a condom, he's already talking about breeding me completely, cumming deep in me without one. I love the thought of that but I have to keep safety in mind of course. Even with a condom I can't wait to feel him pump my ass , and I know that he will feel amazing inside me. I've been fucked once only, by an asian guy with a pretty small cock. I enjoyed it, but I'm already craving more. I know that as my black master starts to grunt and cum inside me, my ass will quiver and clench as I begin to have a massive, super intense orgasm...I can't wait!
Did you ever update on this? :) sounds hot

Like I mentioned it happened yesterday. I went for a massage he was a black guy very build and strong. During the massage he mentioned that I need to do some special stretches because the muscles in my legs were very tight and for a runner it was not got good to continue running like that. I told him that was fine he then asked me to stand up and to remove my underwear. I did so and after that he told me that he had helped a lot of guys with the same issue. He started rubbing my ass and telling to relax it all happen so fast that honestly do not know how I ended up giving in so easy. I went there because I was thinking that getting a massage from a black guy was kind erotic and got more than what I asked for it what an incredible session. He was defectively around 11" or so and tick with a big head. He knew how to loose those muscles up this guy was an incredible masseur. I can't stop thinking about how it all happen so fast.
In most places, he would probably lose his license, but I have a feeling that he just became your favorite masseur, so if you don't tell, he won't tell.

Back