White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
I hooked up once with a black guy I met on Craig's List. Almost no small talk. He pulled me to my knees and I serviced him like a champ. Lost myself entirely in his manhood... my hands clutching his ass, and my voice moaning in a high pitched girly shrill. He called me a sissy bitch and ordered me to strip naked and lay on the bed. He fucked me missionary.... hard and deep... my legs wrapped greedily around his waist. He came inside me 15 minutes later. ******* was epic.

I have been fucked by black men and I enjoyed it.
But as for breeding between 2 men I think it would be impossible.
Making a little bum baby, not gonna happen. :LOL:

Unfortunately, I have not YET been BRED BLACK, but I would LOVE to be!!! I would just love to rub my lilly white belly, after I received a BLACK MAN'S proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming inside my tummy!!! I think ALL whitebois should have to submit their bright white bottoms to be conquered by BIG BLACK COCKS!!!

ALL whitebois should be BRED by a BLACK MAN, no conquest or submission is complete without the supposedly "male" members being erradicated, what's so beautiful about BLACK COCK conquering the white race, is that there's no need for violence to make this happen, whenever whitebois are inseminated by our mighty BLACK conquerors, all that is required is insemination to permanently erradicate anything that WAS "male," about us... We ALL know that from that point on a BLACK MAN has made a woman out of us, and we will all then accept our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN from that point on!!!

I am so happy and encouraged to see more and more whitebois surrendering to our inherent feminine nature, and happily becoming increasingly feminine as BLACK COCKS invading white bodies becomes a pandemic, and will soon be the norm everywhere, until white on white sex becomes extinct, or at least... considered highly deviant and wayward. The more white women and bois get BLACKED, the faster the progress happens! The more interracial sex gets, the more feminine whitebois become, and that is another reason why femininization is the future for ALL whitebois! A sweet surrender to BLACK MEN is in everyone's best interest!!!

One of the requirements of my cuckoldress is for me to be locked in chastity and wearing crotchless panties if I am to be present for her play session

If she and the bull decide on me being on my hands and knees and take it in my hole, I have to offer up and be ready and cleaned up before the play session just in case

At times she will want to use a strap on while the bull is relaxing in-between the play session

One of her goals is to completely feminize me so I am preparing myself for that too

about a year or so back the wife was seeing this black guy , he stop by the house one night to see the wife but her was out wife with one of her girl friend, we set around talking having a beer, as we talks he ask me if I had every sucked a bbc at first I said no but he kept asking me , at last I told him I had a few times for the wife, that when he pull his bbc out and told me to suck him I got on my knees between his legs took his cock in my hands and started sucking him ,, then he told me to get naked and stay on my knees he got up move around behind me the next thing I felt was him going deep inside of me pulling me back again him as he went deeper into me , at first he move slow in and out of me each time he move the deeper he went ,, till he was balls was pounding again my ass ,, that when I hear a loud sound from him pulling me tight again him I felt him started to cum inside of me that was a first for me but not the last for the night , over the next year when every he would stop by and the wife was out I knew what was going to happen ,,,
God! That's a beautiful story

Back