White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
I am obsessed with being bread by bbc. I can’t stop fantasizing about taking bbc wile my wife watches me become a cross dressing makeup wearing black cock only girl. I wanna get fucked by a bbc and then as I am sucking the last drips of cum out of his huge throbing cock hear him say I am his new toy and I must obey his commands and dress act talk and become a girl with a. Little cock to be humiliated and emasculated to the point of begging to be able to take hormones and really become a girl for him

Yep and it's the whole reason I'm here I got bread and Adult Book Theater front of a crowd and I was turned out right then fuck me so good I want it turn me out my ass is tripping follow him around begging for his dick that was the most unexpected thing in my mind but I couldn't stop him then I wanted it then he took it and turn me into a fag I love black dick I want black dick I want I want black cock balls deep inside me how big please I'll be on my knees black dick big black dick then I got bread again nothing like it I don't want anything else but black cock

That is beautiful.

about a year or so back the wife was seeing this black guy , he stop by the house one night to see the wife but her was out wife with one of her girl friend, we set around talking having a beer, as we talks he ask me if I had every sucked a bbc at first I said no but he kept asking me , at last I told him I had a few times for the wife, that when he pull his bbc out and told me to suck him I got on my knees between his legs took his cock in my hands and started sucking him ,, then he told me to get naked and stay on my knees he got up move around behind me the next thing I felt was him going deep inside of me pulling me back again him as he went deeper into me , at first he move slow in and out of me each time he move the deeper he went ,, till he was balls was pounding again my ass ,, that when I hear a loud sound from him pulling me tight again him I felt him started to cum inside of me that was a first for me but not the last for the night , over the next year when every he would stop by and the wife was out I knew what was going to happen ,,,

Yes, we should meet his needs. Thank you for reinforcing that for me

Have you been bred and taken a black man's seed deep in your ass?
My first is going to be nice size spanish... But i cant wait to get some bbc... Like 5 at once. I just started doing bi last night. I sucked... And im on a mission. Have u taken tight white ass?

Fortunately my wife loves black men using her 'slut hubby,' so yes, happily many times. In fact, she had me meet the first black guy before she did. He fucked me so good; when I got home, I begged her to have sex with him, which was her plan...hook me first then she could have as much as she wanted. It obviously worked, 14 years black-only.
Breed her? I want to eat bbc creampie.. While two other bbcs take my and her ass

Back