White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 118 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
about a year or so back the wife was seeing this black guy , he stop by the house one night to see the wife but her was out wife with one of her girl friend, we set around talking having a beer, as we talks he ask me if I had every sucked a bbc at first I said no but he kept asking me , at last I told him I had a few times for the wife, that when he pull his bbc out and told me to suck him I got on my knees between his legs took his cock in my hands and started sucking him ,, then he told me to get naked and stay on my knees he got up move around behind me the next thing I felt was him going deep inside of me pulling me back again him as he went deeper into me , at first he move slow in and out of me each time he move the deeper he went ,, till he was balls was pounding again my ass ,, that when I hear a loud sound from him pulling me tight again him I felt him started to cum inside of me that was a first for me but not the last for the night , over the next year when every he would stop by and the wife was out I knew what was going to happen ,,,
Did you tell your wife what had happened when she got home? What was her thoughts on it?

about a year or so back the wife was seeing this black guy , he stop by the house one night to see the wife but her was out wife with one of her girl friend, we set around talking having a beer, as we talks he ask me if I had every sucked a bbc at first I said no but he kept asking me , at last I told him I had a few times for the wife, that when he pull his bbc out and told me to suck him I got on my knees between his legs took his cock in my hands and started sucking him ,, then he told me to get naked and stay on my knees he got up move around behind me the next thing I felt was him going deep inside of me pulling me back again him as he went deeper into me , at first he move slow in and out of me each time he move the deeper he went ,, till he was balls was pounding again my ass ,, that when I hear a loud sound from him pulling me tight again him I felt him started to cum inside of me that was a first for me but not the last for the night , over the next year when every he would stop by and the wife was out I knew what was going to happen ,,,
Did your wife ever find out what you guys were doing?

Back