WHITE MEN CAN'T HUMP

Beatenwhiteboy

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Just to illustrate how us whiteboys are being defeated by the superior black man I will share my last 2 experiences I tried to put my tiny penis in a woman: 1) During foreplay before she was even fully undressed (I was already undressed and eager); my little 5 inch penis fully erect. I ejaculated as much sperm as my whiteboy balls could onto her pantyhose covered legs and the bedspread; not into her pussy
2). The other experience I want to relate is similar to the first except I didn't cum on her or the bed. I squirt into my hand. To add to my humiliation she mumbled something about my "little thing".

Not all white men are bad in the bedroom. I've had great experiences with my husbands and some of his friends. But there are times hubby orgasms pretty quick and I have to call our bulls over.
I immerse in the black supremacy fantasy and I do generalize, but that is very arousing. I am inadequate and bad in bed, so I have accepted that black men are taking over in that respect.

I hope you make a full recovery from your illness. Does your wife still get BBC and do you still like watching? Be well and I hope your health issues are not life threatening.

Most White Guys = Too small , not muscular enough ,not enough stamina ,too premature, cannot always get hard .
Lots of times it depends on what she looks like, actually. We "white boiz" prefer a little less meat on our women than black men. Its one of the primary reason married men fool around and chase younger women. We don't act right when a woman is 75-100 lbs overweight.

Last edited:
I immerse in the black supremacy fantasy and I do generalize, but that is very arousing. I am inadequate and bad in bed, so I have accepted that black men are taking over in that respect.
Just to illustrate how us whiteboys are being defeated by the superior black man I will share my last 2 experiences I tried to put my tiny penis in a woman: 1) During foreplay before she was even fully undressed (I was already undressed and eager); my little 5 inch penis fully erect. I ejaculated as much sperm as my whiteboy balls could onto her pantyhose covered legs and the bedspread; not into her pussy
2). The other experience I want to relate is similar to the first except I didn't cum on her or the bed. I squirt into my hand. To add to my humiliation she mumbled something about my "little thing".
I have to agree beatenwb. Humping (Male on top) requires size, speed, stamina. power and great athletic ability to give the lady the max pleasure and black males are superior in all those. Todays white ladies are wise as lot like the coaches in pro sports. They know black men are superior athletes and give them the best chance for max plleasure.

Back