White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

I am no a white women, I am born and raised in China and now live in Canada for last 7 years, I orgasm very easily and always been like this, and I also always have more one orgasm during sex, but my best strongest and sometimes longer lasting orgasms are when I am on top the man facing him in a sitting position, where I am in control and can control exactly where his cock is inside me and can also control and be assured it is hitting the right spots inside my pussy also! I also probably as good for me a position as me on top facing the guy, is me with pair hi heel shoes on and nothing else at all, leaning slightly against a wall or counter, with one leg up on a footstool so it is higher up than other leg, and my legs wide apart and leaning over a bit, and the guy standing behind me fucking me, I have been told. that when I am in that position, it exposes or makes my pussy be in a position that is right where the man likes it to be and for some reason I have been told like that the fuck for the guy is as good as it could ever be. And for me in that position I also have never a problem having incredible feelings from a cock going in and out of me and I also orgasm very easily that way also. And one other position that actually is just too intense when I have been fucked and in this position I am going to tell you about, is me on my back on a table, total nude of course, and the guy standing at the end the table and my ass right at the end of the table also, and the guy holding my ankles one in each hand and holding them up high and my legs wide apart, and he then standing there with me in this position and starts fucking me, absolutely fantastic, but I almost always this way find the feelings I get down there are many times just too strong and intense and hard to take cause it is so so intense for me!

Everyone is different. Share you favorite position below!
Missionary....black guys missionary...ove my knees either side of my boobs..all his weight strength and power on top of me...so helpless so intense so passionate...ass arched upwards for full penetration...deep deep fullness.....also riding...hands on his chest...or hands interlocked and wide apart....y boobs going everywhere...lol lol like my head in my my mind....mind blowing flashes bangs lights electricity...soo erotic

Missionary....black guys missionary...ove my knees either side of my boobs..all his weight strength and power on top of me...so helpless so intense so passionate...ass arched upwards for full penetration...deep deep fullness.....also riding...hands on his chest...or hands interlocked and wide apart....y boobs going everywhere...lol lol like my head in my my mind....mind blowing flashes bangs lights electricity...soo erotic

I agree with you on both positions. Like you, I love the missionary position best with my legs on his shoulders.. we have found that it’s the best for maximum penetration and also makes it a position to add passion to it like kissing, him ravishing my boobs and looking into each other’s eyes and looking at each other’s facial expression while he is buried deep into me as we continue to pleasure each other..

I agree with you on both positions. Like you, I love the missionary position best with my legs on his shoulders.. we have found that it’s the best for maximum penetration and also makes it a position to add passion to it like kissing, him ravishing my boobs and looking into each other’s eyes and looking at each other’s facial expression while he is buried deep into me as we continue to pleasure each other..
You know what i meant then Janice....the feelings of submission...passion...wanting...craving...sparks all the emotions...ALL the emotions

Once on the bed, I was tied down face down with a pillow under my stomach. With my tush up and being open like a cracked watermelon, my Black Bull entered me quickly. He fucked me mercilessly, pulling my hair with just enough ******* to give me the pain of pleasure. This momentous feeling of submission, made me cum and yell from the minute he stretched me to the instant his seed filled me.

Guess I'm ol' fashion but I still love the missionary position best, especially with legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration. It's also a more passionate position giving me access for passionate kissing and being able to look down watching him entering me (something that still blows my mind after all these years)...and being able to look into each others eyes as we both cum in unison is something elso to add to the passion... Also, the cowgirl style, him in a sitting position with me facing him can give me the same feeling as what I mentioned above...
I agree in every aspect. Opening real wide and tipping up my hips while my lover stands and comes into me at a 50 degree angle. As deep as possible.

Back