White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

Wife cums easily even with my average cock limply in her when I'm on top missionary. She gets me to grind into clit and cums hard.
Imagine a big dig going in and out her tiny holes. OOOOOHHH

So a quick story. My bull who lives just a few miles from our house asked me last Friday to grab him a 12 pack on my way home from work. I told him ok but I cannot stay long because I was meeting my husband and parents for happy hour at uncle bears restaurant and bar. So I walk i his house and he is working from home sitting at his desk. He is on a conference call and puts it on mute to talk to me. He begins to tug at my scrubs and I tell him i do not have a lot of time and that I should go and I will come back. We a horny bull does not like to wait he stripped me down and put me on his desk and fucked me until I left a huge puddle of sweat on his desk and he left a huge puddle of cum deep inside of me. After he finished I went to happy still sweating and leaking his load, since it was right down the street to happy hour. My parents saw me all flush and sweating and asked what was wrong. I told them my AC was acting up in the car. But I gave my husband a wink and he knew what was up. Just another day in the life of being a hotwife. Some pictures my bull sent to my husband. Gave me a new outlook on the term happy hour. 20200904_152512.jpg20200904_152456.jpg20200904_152442.jpgScreenshot_20200904-150436_Keepsafe.jpg

My goal when I am having sex with a woman is to break as many of her sexual records as possible for first orgasms by penetration, the number of orgasms, and orgasms in many positions, as well as the most intense orgasms! ♠️😎

Back