White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

Once on the bed, I was tied down face down with a pillow under my stomach. With my tush up and being open like a cracked watermelon, my Black Bull entered me quickly. He fucked me mercilessly, pulling my hair with just enough ******* to give me the pain of pleasure. This momentous feeling of submission, made me cum and yell from the minute he stretched me to the instant his seed filled me.
That's just too hot almost for words.

Missionary, for sure. I love the feeling of his weight on me, and the sensation of my shaved soft legs wrapped possessively around his rough hairy body. And being able to watch the look on his face while he thrusts deep inside me. And when he's getting close to finishing, and lays full weight on me, and lowers his head next to mine gasping and grunting in my ear as our bodies jerk and quiver in unison, cumming into each other.

The wife said for her she will ride our friends big fat cock while our other black friend shoves his big long black cock up her tight ass hole. She will cum over and over like this and drain those two dry before she is done.

Back